10. Itachi Bucket Butt

So, Itachi was just alittle boy. Sasuke in my tummy, soon to be arriving. I was about to take a nap in the living room when Itachi turned on the tv. Something scary was showing, so I decided to watch what he is watching. He quickly popped some popcorn and was about to get some of my Sake.

That part alerted me. He had set up a huge bucket of popcorn, and that bucket was used to carry the water I use to clean the floors. I got up quickly and turned off the tv with rage.

Me- ITACHIIIIIII!!

Itachi- *walks backwards to avoid me. He goes to far and falls into the bucket on his butt so he is now in the bucket.* Oof!

Me- *chuckles a bit, then turns into an abnoxious snorty laugh* HAHAHA!

Itachi- *pouts and frowns.* Not funny! *attempts to get up and out*

Me- PFAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Itachi- >:(

Me- Okay okay. *stops laughing and helps Itachi get up.* Ok, Im gonna try to pull this off...

The bucket was stuck on Itachis butt and it was really hard to get out since Itachi had a big butt that time.

Me- *pulling on the bucket with all my might.* Gahhh! Almost got it!!

Itachi- Hurry! Its hurting me!!!

Me- *stops and takes out a chainsaw* Im coming baby!!! Mommas gonna getcha out!

Itachi- oOo Nuuuu! *wriggles butt and manages to pop out.*

I was relieved for a bit until Itachi had ran into the fish bowl and got his head stuck in there.

I took out the hammer so I can break the glass. Then Fugaku walked in at the wrong moment to th epoint where I was holding the hammer up to Itachis head in the glass bowl.

Well, he passed out. When he woke up he told me a trick to these situations..