Sasuke| Love For Running Naked

So Sasuke LOVED I mean LOVED, and I'm not sure if he still does, but he loved running nude. I had to run around to catch him and wrestle him to put his clothes on. After baths, after diaper changes, and after playing or eating dinner. He was such a crazy, hyper-active child!

One time, I was changing his diaper, it was full of the nastiest poop I have ever seen and smelled. The smell attacked my nose like the nine-tailed beast attacked the village! It was so fowl, so I needed a breath of air to think about what he ate so make him have this fowl poop. As I cringed and shuddered at the smell, Sasuke just laughed. His cute little baby laugh was like a baby girl's laugh. It was so teeny and high pitched. I looked at Sasuke while pinching my nose, "Don't you dare go anywhere little duckling!" I said and rushed out to the kitchen to replace the pungent smell with the smell of sweet MItarashi Dango I made before changing his diaper. 

As soon as I was ready to go back, I heard two last steps of walking and the door shut. I immediately turned and looked out the window to see the one and only little Sasuke waddling as fast as he could to escape me. He was giggling and smiling as people walked by and shielded their eyes, "Get the boy a diaper!" An old lady cried, shuffling away from the scene. 

He was waddling around with poop still smeared on his butt! He wasn't laughing and smiling for so long when he spotted a white cat. One of Sasuke's fears were cats! To him in his size, the cat was like a dinosaur! The next thing I heard was Sasuke's little cry, "Momma!" The white cat got low, shook its furry butt and pounced. Luckily for Sasuke, it missed! Sasuke waddled as fast as he could back to the house and I stood at the door with my hands on my hips. "Now I caught you, little duckling! What did I say about running naked? Kitty it going to eat you!" Sasuke screamed and ran through Mikoto's legs, then hiding from the aggressive little cat. The cat stopped when she saw I was in the way, so then she stopped and turned to walk away. 

When I turned around and closed the door behind me, Sasuke was gone again. Oh that troublesome, stubborn little duckling.