Mikoto| A Mess

(3rd Person POV!)

      Sasuke entered the room and closed the door behind him. Mikoto sat tied up, watching Itachi and Sasuke. "Hey! How could you do this to your mother!?"

     Itachi smirked. Sasuke replied, "I am an avenger." 

Mikoto frowned, "If you boys spill any of my secrets you will pay big time!" 

Itachi chuckled, "I can cook my own dinner, mom." 

Mikoto began sweating. "I demand you untie me right now!"

     Sasuke cleared his throat. "Shall we begin?" he smirked. 

~~~~~~~~~

     Itachi began, "It was an ordinary day. The clouds were up in the sky, beginning to invade the sun. Soon the rain would pour down to water the thirsty plants. No one was-"

     "Itachi, that is boring, let me tell the story! Look at the audience! They're sleeping!" Sasuke piped in. 

Itachi glared at Sasuke. "This should be a proper story. What kind of book is this without descriptions of the surroundings? This should be detailed like a good book by famous authors. Not some kind of crappy, random thing some procrastinating weirdo posted online. Who would read that? Honestly, Sasuke. You have no taste."

     Sasuke frowned, "Um...that sounds like the audience to this book..."

Itachi jabbed Sasuke on the forehead. "How dare you insult the wonderful audience? Are you guys offended? Did you hear what this emo said?" 

"I am not emo!" Sasuke exclaimed. 

Itachi smirked, "Sorry, did I forget the extremo part? Hn, extremo emo?"

Sasuke growled, "Itachi! I will get you!"

      Sasuke chased Itachi around the room. Mikoto sat in the chair watching them. "Oh, sorry guys. I'm sure you were probably excited to hear my embarrassing story...." she smiled. "Well how unfortunate!" she smirked. 

     "These boys are not very good at telling stories or working together. So let me tell you another embarrassing story while they're off guard! Who knows how long it'll take for this to get settled. Afterall, Sasuke was triggered." 

     "Mom! Don't do it!" Sasuke growled. Itachi attacked Sasuke with his fist. 

Mikoto bounced in the chair to move it forward, "Just gotta get closer...." she said. 

"Fireball jutsu!" Sasuke announced, bowing out fire in the room. 

Mikoto screamed, "I'll be right back! Sorry about the inconvenience!" she exclaimed.