Mikoto| A Mess(Part Two )

(3rd person POV)

It had been only five minutes since Sasuke and Itachi began to fight. Mikoto sat pretty and patient in the chair. Well, I don't think that, she actually looks like a sweaty mess. She told me to describe her as pretty and patient.

Mikoto growled, "Hey! I told you not to say anything!"

Well, I have all power here. :)

"You can't just enter some emoticon out of the blue! This is supposed to be quality fanfiction! And let me tell their embarrassing story!"

Mikoto, Mikoto. You just can't accept the fate, can you? :P

Mikoto frowned, "I will escape the fate."

Hah! Looks like Mikoto is extremo emo! Haha! Just like her son Sasuke!

"Admin! I will get you for this!"

XD Rawr. Ok, ok, I'll let you get on with your story. And then I'll put you to sleep so they can tell theirs about you. :)

MIkoto glared, "I will never sleep, because sleep is for the weak!"

I see the emo in you ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikoto blinked. "Oh. Oh, you guys were watching the whole time?" she blushed. "Oh, don't think oddly of me for fighting with my admin....she is too crazy...like she should be doing homework, exercising, cleaning her messy room, or posting things on her mystic messenger account on instagram" she said.

Then she was knocked over from her chair. "Gah! What was that?!" she yelped. Little does she know it was me who flicked her, with my magical admin powers. :)

Mikoto took a deep breath. "Ok, let me tell you a story. About a group of boys who went to jail....who went to jail...Here we go, hero we go: In the middle of a shinobi fight, in the center of the dango shop." Mikoto said, even though this isn't what she was going to say about her sons.

"Haha, get it? Cus...haha..emo..." she said, making a very terrible, low quality, undank joke that will trigger many."

Mikoto sighed, "Ok...I used to be cool. But anyways...this was when Sasuke and Itachi were older. Sasuke was thinking of being some kind of avenger who is to kill his brother. And Itachi was just lurking in the dark, waiting for Sasuke to attack and let him win. Haha...I am funny making fun of them...right?"

Ok, Mikoto....

 what you want

what you want.

B) Iamtheonedon'tweighatonDon'tneedaguntogetrespectuponthestreet

That was a real joke, Mikoto. I am the real dank master.

Mikoto turns red as Sasuke and Itachi clap obnoxiously and crack up, rolling on the floor laughing. She is baffled, she doesn't know why they are laughing so hard and Admin is smirking as she types the rest of this part.

"What? I don't understand! Why is everyone laughing?! Why are some readers confused while others are smirking and others have no clue what they are reading?!"

*Laughing in spanish* jajajjajajjajajja

This is your embarrassing moment! You just got outdanked by admin! You were humiliated by her awesome dankness!

Mikoto was a red as a tomato. "H-hey....so you planned this all along?!"

Itachi and Sasuke shrugged.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure the readers are confused. They probably thought there was going to be three parts, the first being that me and Sasuke were going to tell a story about mom, but mom took over. And this one was going to be about mine and Sasuke's embarrassing story and the third would be when we finally tell mom's embarrassing story.....but really admin got too lazy to plan out three so as she typed the second one, she figured she should make this one a trick to finish this off and to make readers think she was clever but actually she is just too lazy..." Itachi said in a breath as admin allowed him to so he could roast her so the audience could be entertained.

Hey! Quit roasting! >:O That was a person attack!

Mikoto somehow facepalmed even though she was tied up in ropes but is know standing. "This is humiliating....."

Sasuke walked out of the room a long time ago, and Itachi stood next to Mikoto. "Well, I'm afriad I have to blast." he said, disappearing. Mikoto stood silent, staring into the eyes of admin. "I will get admin one day....trust me...admin, it will not be pretty. I WILL tell an embarrassing story about you!"

Haha, Mikoto. How will you when my magically fingers control all! >:)

Mikoto glared her evil Uchiha glare, "

" she last said before disappearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, sorry that was short. Hopefully Mikoto doesn't say anything embarrassing about me very soon. ^-^ I am busy with school ;-;

But anyways make sure to vote to show the love and I'll want to keep posting! And leave a comment about how Mikoto is emo!

And more updates require more ideas! So if you have any great ideas, say my name say my nammmmeeee~~~~~~~~~

;-; so bye