9. Sasuke and Itachi, Naked Party

So Fugaku and I decided to spy on Itachi and Sasuke. I wanted to know what they do when their alone. Sasuke was only one, so I guessed Itachi taught him some things. I set up a camera in each room hidden. Fugaku and I left the house and to another building to where we could view what they do.

After a few minutes of watching, I noticed Itachi and Sasuke were talking.

Itachi- Sasuke.... you want another party?

Sasuke- Yesh! Party!!

Itachi- Okay! *runs to room*

Sazuke- *follows close behind giggling.*

When they got out the room, Itachi and Sasuke were naked and turned on the stereo to some weird music.

Itachi was wiggling his but, and soon Sasuke did the same while giggling. Itachi twirled around, and so did Sasuke.

Then, I saw Itachi run in my room. He came in wearing my underwear. My jaw dropped. Then he stared shimmying.

Sasuke tried to but instead ran with forks in the house. He saw tomatoes and stabbed them continuosly. After they were mushed allover the floor, he ate them whole.

I rushed back home with Fugaku and caught Itachi and Sasuke.

Me- Itachi!!! Sasuke!!!

Itachi- Uh....

Sasuke- *giggles* Hello mommy!

Me- *smiles at Sasuke.* Hello dear. *turns to Itachi and frowns* What are you wearing?!

Itachi- Uh....um...eh..

Me- >:(

Sasuke- Oh no! Mommy mad! *runs cutely to his room giggling*

Fugaku- *goes with Sasuke*

Itachi- Uh...it was Sasukes idea!!!

Me- Tch. You really think a one year old would plan this!?

Itachi- Yeah

Me- *gorilla face. Whacks itachi continously with newspaper* DONT LIE TO ME ITACHI!! WHO TAUGHT YOU TO DO THIS?!?!!?!

Itachi- Ouch! Dad did!!!

Fugaku- *walks in* Huh?

Me- O.O and >:(((

Fugaku- Ehe...taught you..*gulp* what?

Me- THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ONLY YOU FUGAKU!!!

So thats how it went. Fugaku knew that stuff and i guess taught Itachi and Itachi taught Sasuke....