6. Itachi and Ms.Bear

I was pregnant with Sasuke so he was in my belly. Itachi was still little. I was sitting on the couch taking a break from chores. I sat back and rested my eyes.

I could hear little footsteps and giggling. Of course it would be Itachi, so Ipretended i was sleeping so I could know what he does when I nap. So I sat there on the couch,.my eyes closed.

Silence came for a moment, then it returned to normal. I opened my eyes just abit, enough to see though still look asleep. I saw Itachi playing with his teddy bear. I was like, okay nothing suspicious he is just playing with his bear. I closed my eyes once again and after a while heard licking noises.

My eyes shot open as I saw Itachi licking his bears mouth. I heard, "Nnn mmmnn nmnnmmnuh. You like it! "

My eye twitched.

"ITACHIII!" I shouted. He was startled, so he threw his teddy bear at the wall.

"Yes Mommy?"

I frowned. "What were you doing to the bear?"

Itachi gave his pouty baby face. "I was eating candy from his mouth!"

I folded my arms over my chest. "What if Mr. Bear doesnt like it?"

Itachi frowned. "Its Ms. Bear!"

I was surprised by this so I eyed him suspiciously. "Who told you this?" I asked.

Itachi pointed at me. "I saw your magazine of what boy and girl is! Ms.bear is a girl! "A girl'"

I sweatdropped and got up. "Dont ever do that again Itachi." I said leaving the room.