16.) Itachi's bad relationship luck

Well, Itachi has never been successful with relationships mostly because it was him. How many girlfriends he had so far? I'd say probably around eleven.

So I was washing the dishes and heard and knock at the door. "Come in!" I answered. In came a pretty girl with raven hair and blue eyes. Of course, she was young and around Itachi's age. So I called out in the house, "ITACHI YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!"

You could hear crashing noises in the bathroom. I smiled at the girl who stood patiently. Itachi called back, "Mom it won't come out!" He cried. The girl's eyes went wide and she stepped back. Itachi called out once again, "Mom! It's brown with some green in it!" He cried. I stood there and saw the girl back out. "I uhm...guess this wasn't a good time.." she said nervously and ran for hwr sweet life.

I rushed to the bathroom and opened the door to see a mess of toilet paper and all the bathroom items on the floor around him. He had a big fat booger sticking out his nose once he let out a breath from his nose. I gave him an ugly look, "You know....your girlfriend with the pretty blue eyes is not coming back." I told him.

Itachi wiped his booger and ran out as fast as he could. "Come back!" He called out to her. She was long gone and to all the people out there, don't announce what color your poop is to anyone. U_u