PAST

Narrator

After a night of making up with each other and talking things out, among other things...., Y/n and Minji went back to their regular selves.

Both Professor Kim and Y/n ended up realizing that they did everything backwards. They lived together for a while, but they didn't learn anything about each other. They still didn't know anything about each other....

They just knew they both really enjoyed each other's company.

- Y/N POV -

Watching Minji...

Oops sorry!

... Professor Kim..... give her lectures was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

Sure when she was just an old and random professor, she was pretty cool.. but now that she had this whole mother behavior to her...

It was different.

"She's so damn fine," I thought to myself

Just watching her and listening to her stern authoritarian voice drove me insane.

"Remember, Final Exams are next week. I don't want to see you all in my class next semester. Because if I do, I will drop you from my class. You only get one chance with me!" Gyosunim told the class as everyone packed their stuff.

"Y/n-ssi, please stay behind to discuss your grade in my class," She suddenly ordered.

"UUUHHHH!" A few people commented on their way out.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and stayed put in my seat.

Minji and I watched as the last student walked out the door and she suddenly turned to smirk at me.

I gave Professor Kim an annoyed looked and she walked over to lock the door to her lecture hall.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm failing your class. You tell me this at home everyday," I sassed her.

Minji gave me a cold look, before stepping up to grip the sides of my desk. "Don't talk to me that way," she coldly ordered.

I tightened my jaw to try to be respectful, but I just loved the cold gaze she gave me when I was being a disrespectful student.

"What way?" I smugly asked.

"Y/n-ssi," She warned.

"Yes, Minji?" I kept on at it.

"I will fail you. Do you understand?" Professor Kim gripped tighter on my desk.

"Can't we just go home and do some extra credit? I'm sure I'll get an A+ on my oral report," I teased.

Minji bit her lip a little, but refused to give in. After all, we were on school grounds.

"I was going to invite you to lunch, so we could talk about your grades... but never mind... you're being disrespectful," She sassed me. Flipping her hair over her shoulder and walking over to grab her stuff.