UNWELL

Narrator

Y/n wasn't kidding when she said she wasn't feeling well. Professor Kim found that out the second she started to feel a little sick during her last lecture.

By the time it was time for Minji to go home, she was looking really unwell.

- Y/N POV -

My last class of the day got cancelled so I ended up going home early.

I made sure to get my homework done and clean the house before the professor got home. I then decided to watch a bit of TV.

I was feeling a lot better than I had the days prior, but I still did feel a little sick. Still, it wasn't that bad and it felt really good to get all cozy on the couch.

*BAMM, BAMN, BAMN*

Someone was suddenly banging on the front door.

"Wtf?" I thought to myself.

I got up to see who it was and I could see Professor Kang holding Minji around her arms from the viewfinder.

I opened the door a bit confused and could immediately see that Minji was not feeling okay.

"She suddenly started throwing up and almost fainted a few times," Professor Kang informed me.

I took a deep breath, contemplating on if I should help Minji in front of Haerin or not, but decided that I didn't want to get her in trouble....

That's until, I saw Haerin struggling to get Minji in through the door.

"Y/n," Minji groaned a bit.

"I got you, baby," Haerin tried to get Minji in through the door.

My blood started to boil watching Professor Kang try to take advantage of the situation, yet again.

Out of pure jealousy, I stepped up to pick Minji up in my arms. "I got her. Thank you for bringing her home," I coldly told Haerin.

Minji suddenly snuggled into my chest and weakly mumbled... "Y/n".

"I can help. I know how hard it can be to take care of Minji when she's sick," Professor Kang tried to step further into the house.

"I got her. You can leave. I'll have her partner take care of her or take her to the hospital if necessary," I tried to get her to back out of the house.

Suddenly, I felt Minji tug on my shirt and she shivered.

"Right, her partner," Professor Kang looked a little upset.

"Well, if you need anything, give me a call. I don't mind helping out," She sighed out as she started walking out the door.

I kicked the door closed behind Haerin and then carried Minji over to her bed. I gently laid her down and noticed that Minji was breathing erratically and sweating heavily.

"Y/n," Minji continued to mumble.

"I got you," I softly responded as I unbuttoned her blazer.

"I- I'm sorry," Minji suddenly pulled on my shirt.

I looked at her a bit confused, but continued to help her out of her suit.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe that you were still sick," The Professor finally managed to get all her words out.

I couldn't help but chuckle. 

"You must really be sick to be joking like that," I started to tease her, as her suit jacket finally came off.

All Minji could do was nod in response.

"I got you," I gently kissed her forehead.

"Go ahead and take a nap. I'm not leaving your side," I gently ran my fingers through her hair.

"I- I'm fine," She stuttered out in response.

"Kiss me then," I smugly responded.

Minji quickly shook her head against the idea.

Minji wasn't one to deny my kisses or not get any kisses when she wanted some, so it was clear that she felt really sick.

"See, you're not fine. Just relax, It's my time to play nurse," I whispered in her ear before starting to unbutton her dress shirt.

I could see a light smile creep on Minji's face.

- Minji POV -

Y/n was being really sweet.

Oddly sweet.

Maybe she was acting how everyone acted when they took care of someone who's sick, but I had never really had someone treat me like this when I was sick.

Not even Haerin.

"I got you, please take a nap so your body doesn't use too much energy," Y/n kept insisting I slept.

But, I didn't want to.

I always took care of myself when I was sick and I didn't want Y/n to feel burdened by me.

Still, Y/n helped me change my clothes, made me tea, and placed a hot towel on my forehead. Y/n even put my favorite blanket and hoodie in the dryer for a little bit so it was all nice and warm for me.

"You need to sleep. Stop fighting it. You're just making it worse," Y/n suddenly crawled into my bed.

"You're gonna get sick," I weakly mumbled.

Y/n just ignored me and gently pulled me into her chest.

"What are you-"

"Shush, just get comfortable and relax," Y/n cuddled me in her arms.

My whole body relaxed in Y/n's embrace and I couldn't fight my tired body anymore. My eyes started to flutter shut and I started to fall asleep...

But not before nuzzling my head into Y/n's neck.

"Sleep well, Professor."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-