SUMMER WITHOUT YOU

Narrator

Professor Kim attended graduation without much trouble. She genuinely cared for all her students and she really enjoyed seeing everyone's happy smiles when receiving their diplomas.

It was a little hard when a certain name was skipped, but she tried not to let it bother her.

- Minji POV -

My summer was boring. I spent it learning about the company and taking public pictures with my parents.

My agenda was filled with meetings and dinner dates with individuals wanting to do business with us.

It was a nightmare.

The hardest part of it all.... was that... Y/n hadn't texted me since she left.

"I wonder how you're doing," I sighed to myself as I packed up Y/n's room.

Mother thought it was best for me to return to my old home.

A multi-million dollar house was better for appearances than a luxury villa near student housing.

Only thing was, I wasn't going to go back home without Y/n's things.

It was my house.

My rules.

I wanted Y/n to have a room in every home I'd ever owned.

I packaged up every single one of Y/n's dinosaurs and packed up all her shoes. I neatly folded all her sheets too.

I knew she took all her clothes but I just wanted to double check. So, I opened up her closet and was surprised to find something left behind.

"Stole yours, so wear mine! :3"

A note was taped to Y/n's favorite hoodie.

I smiled to myself at the quirky note.

Y/n and I hadn't necessarily broken up, but we hadn't agreed to do long-distance either. We had just agreed on other things.

"You're silly!" I chuckled to myself as I grabbed the hoodie out of the closet.

The rest of my day went by a bit easier than expected. It felt like Y/n's hoodie made difficult tasks feel a bit easier.

- Haerin POV -

Minji was annoyed with me.

"I told you to stop asking questions. If you're not going to help then go home!" She yelled at me.

I was trying to help Minji move back to her old house. But, she was having a hard time with it.

I understood why though.

Minji had bought this house before we graduated. It was meant to be our home. We were supposed to move in together and start a life, but that's not how things went.

"I was just asking where this dinosaur obsession started," I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I had never known Minji to like very much childish things. If she did, then it was in secret and she would make sure nobody ever found out.

"Stop touching the dinosaurs and bring in my cooking wear instead," Minji huffed out.

I shook my head in disbelief and just let the whole dinosaur situation go.

A part of me felt like I knew where the dinosaur obsession came from and I definitely didn't want to find out if I was correct.

"Fine," I dragged my feet back out to the moving truck.