Chapter 7: Interrogation

The Atlantic Ocean

Beach Bazooka

Wednesday

1430 Hours

Erica POV

I lied down on the bed until I realized something, Mike was also talking about me.  He said something about Ben getting with me this week. I hoped that that meant something else than I thought. I stormed over to his room, not mad but hoping I appeared that way. I checked first to see that it was only Mike. It was.

I barded in, "Hello Mike" I said trying to induce fear. It worked. "Oh... hello Erica. What are you doing here." "Mike, lets cut to the chase. What were you and Zoe talking about in the woods?" "Nothing much, just our battle strategy." Mike said. I could tell he was trying his best to be convincing, but it didn't work. "Mike, tell me what you said or else..." "Well. Ben told me not to tell anyone." "You told Zoe" I said, "was it because it was about me!" "What no!" "Then what was it about?" "Uh...fine. Ben wants to, uh..." "To what!" I was getting angrier the more this conversation went on but I didn't know why. "To leave you a note." I knew this was a lie, but I knew I wasn't going to get anything out of him. "Fine, be that way. But if I find out you're lying, I will personally send a bomber on your location!" I don't know why I was mad. I liked Ben, I think. No. Relationships mess up everything. Then I heard Ben get out the shower. So I ran out the door, accidently slamming it. Emotions were so confusing.

Ben's POV

I just got of the shower when I heard the door slam. I got out with a towel wrapped around my waist. "What was that all about" I said as I got a whiff of gunpowder. "Oh no. What did she say." "Well, she really wanted to know ab-." Mike looked like he just messed up. "What is it." "Nothing. She was asking about you and I told her that you would leave her a note tonight. Please do that by the way because if you don't, I am getting airstriked." "Did you tell her about me wanting to get together?" "No, you told me to keep it secret." "Thanks man, you're a good friend." I got dressed in the bathroom and prepared for some catastrophic events.

Hey guys, thank you for all the support on my book. It really means a lot to me. Leave some comments about what I could do to improve on my writing or what I should do with the story. Also I can keep doing these short chapters or longer ones depending on what yall want, just tell me. Sadly, do to my complicated schedule, I will only be able to post every other week. But I promise to give you a lot of content on those week. Take care and thank you all.😊