Changes

(Minho pov)
I wake up not wanting to run the maze today but y/n was going and she would definitely get lost so I had to go with her the other runners just followed me they didn't know what was going on or where to go on another note maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea no Alby would kill me I get up get me gear and go over to fry to get my water to see y/n standing there talking with him "hey Fry." I say to him "hey Minho." He says back handing me my water then me and y/n walk over to the maze doors something had changed but I couldn't tell what y/ns unbearable voice wasn't being unbearable she wasn't speaking but why she has a lot to say as the doors open we run inside y/n behind me like usual at this point we'd been running for hours I had noticed y/n stop and drinking some water so I took the time to do the same and I took the opportunity to talk to her "what's wrong with you shank?" I ask she hasn't said anything all day "why do you care?" She said harshly and something in me changed "because something is clearly wrong and it's affecting your running what's up?" I seemed like I cared did I care? No I couldn't have "I didn't sleep last night alright." She said clearly annoyed with me so I left it alone tossed my water back in my pack and continued running we ran for a while longer before heading back I ran to the map room and she followed once we got there she placed her hands on the table the maze sat I was on the other side "why didn't you sleep last night?" I ask genuinely worried "don't pretend to care Minho." She said she sounded hurt I moved closer to her "I'm not pretending I do care." I say with empathy but why I hate this girl "no you don't Minho you hate me." She said really upset and she wasn't wrong I did.

"Yes I do but talk to me what's going on." I say as I move closer to her now towering over her because she's much shorter than me she looks up at me "I tried to sleep then I had a nightmare or something and woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." She seemed serious and I felt bad I rubbed her back "it's okay to have nightmares a lot of people get them." I say comforting her nightmares suck I get my fair share of those she looked up at me "it felt so real making me feel really bad." She said almost crying "hey don't cry it's okay you're okay." I say as I move my hand from her back to her cheek and that's when I saw it a gold butterfly necklace on her neck that had the words I love you engraved on it i couldn't help but feel I've seen it before "why are you being so nice to me?" She asked and the truth is I don't know "because I get how you feel shank." I say as I remove my hand and cross my arms moving away from her "you need to forget about it." I say not being rude but stating a fact she nodded and left I waited a few minutes and left as well trying to find newt but he was with her y/n so next best thing fry.

(Y/ns pov)
Minho is acting weird I need to tell Newt "Newt I need to talk to you." He was working in the garden still he didn't stop "okay what is it?" The other people are in the garden and I don't trust them "not here can I borrow you for just a minute?" He turns and looks at me my face begging him "fine I'll be back you guys." He followed me over away from people "so what's this about?" He was confused i could tell "minho is acting so weird." He rasied his eyebrow "how so?" I expected these questions "basically we were in the map room and he was getting really close to me and he touched my back and he was being nice." Minho and I hate each other so I'm confused on why he was doing this "what he hates you?" He was absolutely confused just as confused as I was "right! That's what I thought." I don't know what to think or do I had liked minho when i first came up but then I hated him because of how rude he was but after what he did today maybe i like him still I don't know all of this is so confusing "I have no idea what to even say." I don't blame him I don't know what to say either "yeah me either but you should get back to work I'll see you at dinner." He goes back to work and I go into the forest to climb a tree yes to climb a tree I was bored and wanted peace and quiet once I find a tree I climb up and think about everything my dream and Minho.

(Minhos pov)
"Hey fry I know you're cooking but can I talk to you for just a minute?" Fry nods and steps out of the kitchen with me "I'm confused." Which is completely true "about what?" How do I explain this "my feelings for y/n." Saying it out loud it sounds worse "how so what's going on in that brain of yours?" He makes me feel like I'm not crazy half the time "one minute I hate her and the next I love her I'm so confused." Again saying it out loud it sounds really weird "look man I can't tell you how to feel but what I can say is you'll never know if you don't try." What does he mean by that? "Yeah you're right thanks fry." He nods and goes back to cooking when dinner comes I sit with some of the runners and can't help but look at y/n who is sitting with Newt Gally Winston Clint and Jeff what is this feeling I'm feeling man I don't get it why do I feel like i can't breathe holy shit I can't breathe! "Minho!" I hear things but I can't concentrate everyone surrounded me not knowing what to do y/n gets infront of me and keeps telling me to breathe and i can't she tries counting and it doesn't work then she kissed me? She kissed me! Wait what why? "Woah y/n I thought you hated him." I'm so confused what is happening "I do idiot I just remember reading something once that holding your breath can stop a panic attack so when I kissed him he held is breath." Oh I was having a panic attack "you okay?" Y/ns voice sounded she had a sweet soft voice I could pick it out in a heartbeat "yeah yeah I'm good thanks just never do that again." I didn't mean that right or did I i don't know "noted didn't want to anyway." She got up and walked away so did everyone else I went to my hammock and went to sleep more confused then I ever had I needed to know what I truly felt for her even if it killed me doing it.

A bit longer of a chapter for you guys and some interesting things are happening!! Till next chapter my loves <3