Two in Two days

(Y/ns pov)
I woke up that morning to Minho walking around the room getting ready to run "good morning princess." He continued to mess with his pack "good morning." I sat up then stood "oh hey by the way you have another day off Ben requested I take him today." I looked at him confused today was supposed to be his day off not mine "but I thought it was your day off?" He continued to mess with his pack "it was but Ben said he wanted to run with me." I thought that was weird but didn't say anything "I'll be back soon i promise." He came closer to me and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him "okay." He placed his lips on mine then a few moments later he left I just stayed in my room for a while.

When I finally got up it was around lunchtime in the glade so I went and ate with Newt Gally and some others "so y/n I thought you were running with Ben today?" Gally spoke breaking the silence at the table "yeah so did I but according to Minho he requested he runs with him." Truthfully I didn't mind days off were great "I wonder why?" Newt had a point so did I "yeah me too." It was a little bit weird now that it was mentioned "maybe after last night he figured Minho wouldn't approve of the two of you running together." Why wouldn't he? "Or maybe he secretly doesn't like running with her." Exuse me what? "Or maybe he just wanted to run with minho?" I state it was probably true "yeah maybe." I had noticed that the greenie didn't speak the entire time I got up and and went into the deadheads shortly after and climbed my tree when Thomas started walking into the woods talking to himself I jumped down.

"You good Thomas." He jumped a bit "yeah hey do you know where the fertilizer is?" I laughed "yeah follow me." As we walked we stumbled apon a grave George's I never met this guy his name was crossed off then there was a noise we turned to look it was Ben I didn't know they were back yet but something was off I saw it in his eyes something had changed he had changed "Ben right I don't think we-" Ben jumped on Thomas he started attacking him repeatedly saying "it's your fault." I wanted to help him but I froze he helped himself and the started running I followed Newt hit him over the head with a shovel we figured out the Ben had been stung but in the middle of the day? How is that possible they took him to the pit Minho had come over after everything had happened "hey I heard about Ben you alright? Did he hurt you?" I shook my head I was still in shock I just walked away from him I had no idea where I was even going Minho followed me.

"Hey y/n." He got infront of me stopping me from walking away "hey what's wrong?" I tried to speak but no words came out "hey it's okay." How could he be so sure how could he know that ben had been stung "I'm fine." I managed to say still not in the moment there with Minho "well I can see that physically." Physically? "What?" "Physically you're fine but mentally are you?" Was I "yeah no I don't know I wanted to help Thomas but I couldn't I just froze and I hate myself for it." He looked at me he didn't know what to say "look y/n it's okay." How could it be I was a coward.

Later that night before the maze closed we banished Ben into the maze Ben was as good as dead now but I knew that not a day would go by that I wouldn't wonder if he was okay part of me hoped that he'd live and that everything would be okay but deep down I knew that wasn't going to happen Ben was gone that night I didn't sleep much no one did in the morning Minho and Alby ran the maze not a thought about it went through my mind it began to rain we stayed under the hammock place "they should be back by now what happens if they don't make it." Why would Thomas say that "the're gonna make it." Thomas walked up to Newt "what happens if they don't." newt looked at him "the're gonna make it." When the rain led up we gathered by the doors waiting for them they should've been back by now "come on cant we send someone after them." "It's against the rules either they make it back or they don't." "Can't risk losing anyone else." Just as the doors began to close Thomas pointed "There!" Minho was carrying Alby but something was wrong they weren't going to make it people were yelling some telling Minho to leave him others telling him he could do it before I knew it Thomas ran into the maze then the doors shut we stayed by the doors all night but we knew they weren't coming back.

(Minhos pov)
I wasn't going to make it back and I knew that I was dead Thomas came to help me "good job you just killed yourself." "What?" Alby had gotten stung and we had to move Thomas convinced me to put him up in the vines but before he got high enough a griever came I ran leaving Thomas as I ran through the maze I kept thinking about y/n I had to make it through the night and get back to her she's the one thing I cared about I eventually made it back to Thomas who had been chased by the griever and jumped off a high part of the maze "you crazy son of a bitch!" We ran into a a closing section the greiver hot on Thomas's trail but it was crushed in between the walls the greiver was dead we went and got Alby then headed for the doors.