Different

(Y/ns pov)
I woke up that morning not wanting to go in the maze not wanting to face Minho after I kissed him last night I was tired I had the same dream as the night prior but now I'm not so sure it was a dream Minho came up to me his voice kinda sounded like a ringing in my head I wanted to make it stop but I couldn't "Hey y/n get ready the maze is opening soon." I got up put my gear on and went straight to Fry Minho followed "morning Fry." Minho had spoke I remained silent he handed us our waters "morning Minho y/n." I nodded and walked off towards the doors and threw my water into my pack.

(Minhos pov)
"What's up with her?" Fry asked referring to y/n who didn't respond to him and just walked off "I have no clue." I tossed my water into my pack "did you figure out what I meant yesterday?" If he means I won't
know until I try then no I haven't "yeah I got to go bye fry." He nods and I went to the doors which opened shortly after and we ran off into the maze.

(Y/ns pov)
I can't stop thinking about what I dreamt about the running helped some we'd ran for a few hours when Minho stopped to drink some water I didn't want to stop not now I was finally getting it out of my head but I stopped and took a drink it was hot if I hadn't taken a drink I probably would've passed out "you okay?" Minho asked me with concern in his voice "No I had the same dream again but I'm not so sure it's a dream anymore." I hoped he wouldn't ask anything else but I was wrong "what happened?" I wish he didn't say that "I saw computers infront of me I was watching something when I heard my name calling me a woman I couldn't make out her face she was telling me that she was sorry but he had to go when she led me to this room and in that room there was a boy I couldn't tell who but i cried and begged her not to send him up but she did anyway then she went to hug me and I ran that's when I wake up." It felt good to get it off my chest I just didn't think it was Minho I'd tell it to "woah maybe it was a memory?" I guess it could make sense but who was the woman and the boy "I guess so i don't know I just don't want to talk about it." Minho nodded and changed the subject "that necklace where did you get it?" I felt around on my neck I had a butterfly necklace on and it came to me like in an instant.

*Flashback*
"yes! I beat you again Minho!"
Beating him was something I really enjoyed it was truly my favorite part of the whole day it was just the two of us in that dimly lit hallway perfect place a place we come to every night.
"Just you wait one day I'll beat you."
He seemed so sure
"In your dreams pretty boy!"
Calling him pretty boy was my thing no one else called him that just me and he didn't mind it of course I was his girlfriend it didn't matter.
"Yeah yeah princess I have something for you."
He pulls out a butterfly necklace from his pocket and handed it to me it had the words I love you engraved on one side and Minho on the other he put it around my neck and clasped it closed
"I love it and I'll never take it off thank you!"
I smiled he did as well
"And I love you."
"I love you too."
And we shared a kiss without knowing it would be our last.
*presant•
"Y/n?" Minho spoke I snapped out of it "huh what?" I had completely forgotten he'd asked me a question
"The necklace?" Ohhh that's right I can't tell him the truth he'd never believe me anyway "oh I don't know." He left it at that and we continued to run eventually heading back to the glade I went and climbed the tree and closed my eyes I needed to see who the boy was maybe it was Minho as I shut my eyes it played over in my head more clearly than it ever had but the boy wasn't Minho it was Gally I don't know why I cried over Gally but maybe I'd know soon enough.

(Minhos pov)
Y/n told me her dream and when I asked about her necklace she froze I wonder why? I mean how hard is it to just say she doesn't know I mean really I go over and talk to some of the runners they were having a blast talking about y/n saying all kinds of things calling dibs and everything else I didn't like that very much "guys stop y/n isn't a toy she a person." I had a valid point "what you like her or something Minho?" Why would that matter "no I'm just saying shuckface." I walked away i couldn't be there when dinner came around I didn't even want to sit with them so I sat with Newt who was sitting with Y/n and some others they laughed and chatted i on the other hand was thinking about what Fry had said.

(Y/ns pov)
after dinner I went and laid in my hammock thinking about the memory I saw when I touched my necklace I made a promise that day to never take it off maybe that's why it was still on and Minho and I are together? Well we're before we lost all our memories whoever put us here must have known we were close so they sent him up I don't know I just wonder if Minho remembered it too as time goes by I eventually drift off to sleep.