Possibilities

(Y/ns pov)

We made it back to the glade and went to the council hall where Gally and newt stood "did you guys enjoy your little field trip?" He was always so up tight it tends to be annoying sometimes "we found something we don't exactly know what it is but we found something."

"This is the same letters we get on our supplies." Newt spoke they kinda kept going I wasn't really paying attention "you're right Thomas broke the rules one night and the pit no food." "Oh come on Newt one night in the pit you think that's gonna stop him from going into the maze?" Newt shook his head "no so let's just make this official starting from tomorrow you're a runner." Gally got mad "wow."

"Gally"

"Nah Fry."

He left and Fry went after him Minho and I took Thomas to the Map room and told him everything about how there is no way out "why haven't you guys told anyone this?" I shook my head "it was Albys call he wanted people to think we had a chance of getting out but now we might have a chance a real chance." Thomas looked confused "thanks to you."

Before any of us could say anything Clint and Jeff came bursting in "what you doing your not allowed in here." The must have ran they were out of breath "we know but it's the girl." We all took off to see her throwing things off the tower "IF YOU THROW ONE MORE OF THOSE IMMA-OWW" Gally yelled "Take cover yall!" Fry yelled Minho took me in his arms shielding me.

"Leave me alone!" I heard her yell then I couldn't take this anymore people were getting hurt so I yelled "ITS Y/N!" She stopped throwing rocks and looked over the edge I put my hand up "I'm coming up okay." I looked over to Gally "just me." And climbed up the tower.

Once I got up and opened the hatch she held a knife up to me "it's okay I'm y/n I'm not going to hurt you." She just kept looking at me "who are what is this place why can't I remember anything!" I shook my head "I don't know okay non of us do we can't remember anything we all woke up here just like you did your name it will come back to you in a couple days it's the one thing the-" she cut me off "Teresa." I looked at her confused "my name it's Teresa." I nodded.

"Okay Teresa I'm y/n but you already knew that I'm just gonna take this from you alright?" I took the knife from her and she began to talk to me about everything she remembers and about this serum that came up in her pocket and it hit me Alby.

We climbed down and I grabbed Newt and we went into the med Jack hut and told him about it "we don't know what this stuff is or why it came up with you. For all we know this could kill him." That's a fair point but he's already dying.

"He's already dying it can't make it any worse?" He nodded and handed it to me right before I could inject him with it he freaked out "you shouldn't be here!" He grabbed me and Teresa injected him with the other syringe.

"Okay from now on someone watches him around the clock!" We all nodded and walked out Gally was leading Thomas to the pit and Minho came running up to us.

"There you are I've been looking for you." He was? "Oh yeah?" He nodded "yeah come on I wanna show you something." He gently grabbed my hand and led me towards the deadheads "Minho where are you taking me?" I question.

"You'll see." He said as we crossed a bridge and made it to a clearing where you can see the sky the stars it was rare to see them from the glade.

"Woah it's beautiful." I was looking up at the sky when he spoke "yeah I know not as beautiful as you though." I smiled he was sweet when he wanted to be he cuffed my cheek and placed a kiss on my lips it was short but sweet.

The next morning we grabbed Thomas from the pit and went into the maze as we are running Minho became concerned "that's strange." What was strange? "What is?" Thomas asked the question we were both thinking "sevens not supposed to be open for another week as we entered Thomas spoke again "what the hell are these things?" I didn't know but I never asked questions "we call them blades." We kept going and found bens stuff then found a place Minho hadn't seen before and a door opened turns out it's where the greivers go during the day.

The maze began to change so we had to run I have never ran faster in my life not even racing Minho when we got out of the maze Gally and Thomas began fighting. "Yeah well at least I did something Gally I mean what have you done huh besides hide behind these walls all the time?" He spat "listen here greenie you been here three days I been here three years-" Thomas interrupted him "yeah been you three years and you're still here Gally so what does that tell you maybe you should start doing things a little differently!" Teresa got everyone's attention "It's Alby! He's awake."

We all ran to him "Alby? We may be getting out of here." He shook his head "why did you come here." We heard noise and ran out and caught Winston's attention. "What's going on Winston." He looked panicked "it's the doors they aren't closing!" We all ran to the doors and this was only the start of something bad.

This is a short chapter but the next one will be longer till next chapter <3