chapter 5

We entered stadion. I met suarez, xavi, iniesta, pique, alves and busquets, they're so kind and friendly. They started training meanwhile me and Antonela were gossiping.

Antonela: I swear he likes you!! Don't you see?
Luna: Anto no way! I can't, you know my story!!
Antonela: I know, but not all men are same!
Luna: I don't know..
Antonela: be honest, do you like him?
Luna: I don't know.
Antonela: what did you mean you don't know??
Luna: maybe yes maybe not.
Antonela: maybe you have some feelings when with him?

I stayed silent.

Antonela: Lu, you can trust me, be honest. I see you as my sister, so that's nothing to be shy, all of us were in love and that's not fair. So c'mon!
Luna: I feel something but I don't know what is that..
Antonela: how you feel?
Luna: somehow different. I don't know how to say. My... My heart beats different..
Antonela: you both are in love!!!
Luna: Anto.. I said no.
Antonela: but you both have feelings!
Luna: I need to focus on my career, also I don't know how person he is.
Antonela: what you mean?
Luna: if he's playboy like my ex? I don't want to be used again!
Antonela: how you know is he playboy or not?
Luna: I don't know and don't want to know.

"Hi guys!!" Someone's familiar voice.. we turned around, shakira!!

Antonela: shakii how are you girl!!
Shakira: excelent!! You?
Antonela: good, as always. Shaki, that's Lio's cousin, Luna.
Luna: nice to meet you shakira!
Shakira: same Luna!! How can I call you?
Luna: everyone calls me Lu.
Shakira: great!
Antonela: Anto, shaki and Lu!🤣🤣
Luna: you're crazy!!
Shakira: we're all crazy!

We talked much. Antonela asked me can she tell "our secret" to shaki, I agreed, if she trusts shakira I will too. At least we're already good trio! After training we ate some hotdogs in stadion and waited for game.

                             ~~~

Shakira: 10 minutes left!! Our boy's are shining!!
Antonela: yup, they will cook...Against who are we playing?
Luna: Atletico madrid.
Antonela: oh yes, Barca will cook Atletico!!
Shakira: VISCA BARCAA
Luna: VISCA CATALUNYA
Antonela: SEMPRE!!

Players were getting to pitch, game was on Camp Nou, so our boys came first. I guess they heared us shouting. I saw Neymar looking for me, finally he saw me and winked, I blushed, Anto and shaki shouted like crazy!
Shakira: AAAHH WE TOLD YOU HE LIKES YOU!!
Antonela: LUNA GETS MARRIED SOON!!
Luna: SHUT UP!!!!

I swear everyone was looking at us, only I was acting shy, Antonela and Shakira acted like nothing happened. Finally game started. Of course our boys shined from the start. But our diffence made big mistake and Atletico scored!

Shakira: GERARD WHAT A FUCK!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?
Luna: it wasn't his foult! It's Adriano!! He was closest to Griezmann!!!
Antonela: fine fine it's first half!!
Shakira: WE NEED TO WIN OR I WILL KILL YOU GERARD!!!
Luna: poor Pique..

Nothing special happened in first half. After Atleticos goal, suarez had chance but he missed.. me and shakira were going crazy. Antonela was way more calm. When second half started Lio scored an amaizing goal!! Then second!!! We all were happy as never! But I waited Neymar to score.. after Lio he had some chances but goalkeeper saved all of them.

Luna: FUCK YOUR KEEPER ASS!!
Shakira: PUTA MADRID PUTA MADRID!!
Luna: DUMB WE SAY IT BEFORE CLASICO, NOT NOW!
shakira: oh.. but still, puta madrid!!
Antonela: LOOK!!!

Neymar run through deffence with his magic skills and scored an incredible goal!! I was shouting my lungs out, from happiness my eyes pulled up with tears. He celebrated showing heart and run to my side of tribune. I was on high seats and he couldn't come close, but he took his shirt off and threw to me, of course I catched it. His dark skin was so charming, this tattoos are just driving me crazy.. his eyes, smile, the way he looks at me, everything was making me love him more and more! now I realize that I'm really in love with him!

                             ~~~

After game ended (3:1) we meet boys in locker room. Lio first hugged Anto and Thiago, shakira went to Pique, I was looking for Neymar but was shy to hug him so I stayed alone, when someone lifted me up from behind and hugged my tightly..

Neymar: surprize!!
Luna: put me down!!
Neymar: hug me then:)

He put me and opened hands for hug. How I could reject?

Neymar: where is my jersey?
Luna: you want it back?
Neymar: hey!!
Luna: I throw it away.
Neymar: Luna. It's not funny.
Luna: I have it with me, in bag, don't worry.
Neymar: promise wear my jersey for the next game?
Luna: if you deserve it.
Neymar: I will.
Luna: we will see.

I smiled, he pulled me close and stared in my eyes again.. what this guy is doing with me? He breathed heavily, he seemed tired but full with energy at the same time.

Neymar: I'm asking again, will you wear my jersey for the next game?
Luna: I'm saying again, if you'll deserve it.
Neymar: you're so stubborn Luna.
Luna: I will take it as a compliment.

He smirked and let me go. We were alone, whole team with their girlfriends and wives left us in corridor and went to locker room. We decided to enter to them.

|• not as long chapter, sorry I have many homework, but I will still continue writing for you💞•|