chapter 19

In short we spend that day together, when I woke up in the morning I saw Anto, Shakira and Sofi sitting next to me.

Luna: what are you doing there?
Shakira: are you dumb? We're here to support you babe!
Sofi: Neymar told us he needed to leave and we took his place😂
Luna: ugh!! how anxious he is!
Anto: you had to see his face🤣
Shakira: oh yeah!! I've never saw him like this!
Sofi: stop, he just cares about Lu!!
Luna: sometimes he's just so protective.
Anto: that's big plus, trust me!
Sofi: how about jealousy?
Luna: well, kind of yes. He is.
Anto: really?? You already make him jealous?
Luna: that's not me!
Shakira: tell us!!
Luna: you know my photographer? Nicolas?
Anto: I know! He's really fine.
Sofi: Anto!!😂
Luna: no he's really fine, but it doesn't mean I have crush on him!
Shakira: at the first time Neymar was friend to!
Luna: Shaki, I'll slap you right now! Anyways, for me Neymar is one and only, also I know he's in love with someone else.
Shakira: oh, sorry then.
Sofi: so why he was jealous?
Luna: because we're really good friends and like you all was worried. That's all. I've told you he's so protective!
Anto: that's because he loves you honey! Lio acts exacly like this!
Sofi: yeah!!
Shakira: I guess only my Gerard isn't jealous bitch?
Luna: I think so😂
Anto: he's just not the jealous one, that's not bad Shaki!
Shakira: well yes, I really don't like when someone tries to protect me.
Sofi: how Gerard takes you?😂
Shakira: true love baby!!
Luna: girls!! Can you stay there till evening? I just don't want to watch game alone..
Sofi: of course Lu!!
Shakira: we're there to be with you before love of your life will come, that's our duty😂

I rolled eyes. He's acting like I'm fucking child!

Pov Neymar:

That night I called Lio and told everything. He said I made good choice and next morning we went to stadion together. My Luna, my love, my one and only true love was sleeping so firmly.. she's so cute and beautiful, she's just amaizing..! Everything I do is for her, she gives me such a big motivation!! I want to do everything for her that will make her happy and I hope I will do... So, I kissed her forehead carefully to not wake up, at the end boys (Lio, Luis and Pique) took me out of chamber. I asked girls to stay with her and they agreed. They're just best friends ever!! On training everything was fine, but I was so worried. On a break I decided to call her.

Suarez: can you calm down?? please?!
Neymar: I can't.
Leo: just don't pay attention Luis😂

She picked up.

Luna: Ney they kidnapped me!!😭
Neymar: what?? Luna are you okay there?!
Shakira from background: The number you have dialed is not in service, please call later!

I heared them laughing, boys laughed too.

Neymar: LUNA!!!
Luna: fine fine sorry🤣 you're just so funny!
Neymar: that's not funny!! I almost died!!
Leo: Lu, tell Shaki that we guessed her voice!!
Suarez: yup, it was too easy!
Shakira: I will try harder next time😂
Luna: next time? You want me to be kicked by car again?
Sofi: yeah you know she's a devil!!😂
Neymar: Lu how are you, seriously there's no time for joking.
Luna: I'm okay! I told you for thousant times!!
Neymar: you know I'm worried princess..
Luna: don't be, I'm okay!!
Neymar: I'll come immediately after game. I promise.
Luna: I know, you promised that before.
Neymar: that's last time I'm leaving you!
Luna: I got you, calm down😂

Coach called us.

Neymar: ugh!!! I need to go now princess!! Bye bye see you soon!

I blow her a kiss.

Luna: bye babe!

I hung up. I can't wait to hug her!!

~~~

Pov Luna:

Game starts in 40 minutes!! At 10pm, by the way Antonela surprized me, she had Neymar's jersey for me! It was just so hard to put it on, but my girls are just best! We take some selfies and Sofi uploaded it "Partidarias del año" (supporters of the year)

At this moment doctor came.

Doctor:I have good news for you.
Luna: what's up?
Doctor: well, I guess you can go home in 2 days.
Luna: REALLY??
Doctor: yes, tomorrow I will check up everything and you'll be free in the next day.
Luna: oh, thank you!!
Doctor: you're welcome:)

He came out.

Anto: you see how great everything goes!
Sofi: yeah, how happy Neymar will be!!
Luna: yeah you're right.. but I'm worried, I hope they will win.
Shakira: you shouldn't have a doubt! They will win I know that!!

Soom game started. At first minutes Varane scored own goal!! Shakira was dancing from happiness, when suddanely Benzema scored.. score was 1:1 I was nervous as hell!! Neymar wasn't focused on game, Lio and Suarez tried to do something, but without Neymar it was hard. In the end of first half, Ronaldo scored too... I started crying. I was hopeless. Second half started. From start our boys started playing really better! Suarez and Neymar were in pressing, Luis passed to Neymar, Lio run from left corner and Goal!!! I was happiest!! Soon Luis scored too! We were winning 2:3 but I still wanted Neymar to score. At the final minutes Iniesta was fouled by Kroos and Neymar was shooting freekick. And guess what? Of course he scored! I was just burst of happiness!! He run to cameras and showed heart! How I love him...

~~~

Pov Neymar:

I didn't cared about game at all, I just wanted to leave as quickly as it was possible. After game I immediately took shower and dashed to hospital. By the way I also bought her flowers. When I entered to her chamber she screamed and opened hands for hug. Of course I came closer to her, hugged and kissed.

Luna: I'm so proud of you!!

These words are enough to make me happy.

Neymar: everything for you...
Luna: you're the best!

We were hugging, at this moment boys (Lio, Luis and Pique) arrived.

Suarez: finally!😂
Pique: stop!! They're cute!
Lio: excuse me, can we go home?
Luna: do whatever you want, just let me hug my boyfriend!!😂
Shakira: we're leaving then lovebirds!!
Sofi: bye bye!!

We goodbyed. Me and Luna were talking till late night, then she fell asleep. I was caressing her head..

Neymar: how I love you... Baby..

|• I'm back again with more longer chapter, I hope you will like it!!•|