chapter 16

Nicolas: so where you going girls?
Liza: Home.
Luna: I'll go to stadion now and then home.
Nicolas: I can drop you Liz!
Liza: okie!
Luna: fine, I'll go then lovebirds!😂

They blushed.

Nicolas: fine! Bye bye!
Liza: bye baby!

I hugged them, I saw Neymar and Lio walking out of Camp nou's main door. I quickly dashed to cross the road when I heared Liza's voice:

Liza: LUNA!!!
Luna: wha-

....

Pov Neymar:

This morning I was so moody, but still decided to go to training. I came early there. Firstly came Dani. He saw my upset face and asked:

Alves: hey, what's wrong with you?
Neymar: fuck you Dani!
Alves: why?
Neymar: you was too drunk to remember that..
Alves: oh Ney.. what I said? I really don't remember...
Neymar: you made me ignore her! Ignore  a girl without whom I can't survive!!
Alves: Ney... I'm-I'm sorry..
Neymar: don't be sorry for things you don't remember.
Alves: Ney I think she'll forgive you.. say it's me, that that's my fault.. I'm really so sorry!

I had teary eyes.

Neymar: just fuck it.
Alves: today we'll go to apologize, okay?
Neymar: if it will work..
Alves: it will.. I hope...

Suarez and Lio entered to locker. Lio came to me to ask what happened, so I told him everything. Lio was little sad, but he understood me so after training we decided to meet Luna.

                            ~~~

Me and Lio came out from stadion. Alves wanted to come with us, but we rejected his suggestion. He would make situation even worse.

Neymar: Lio!
Leo: what?
Neymar: I'm pretty nervous..
Leo: that's nothing to worry. I'm with you!
Neymar: okay..
Leo: look! That's her!

My eyes lighed up, I guess she saw us and runned to cross the road. I smiled and closed eyes, imagining us already reconciled in my place when Lio gasped, started shouting and shaking me. I quickly came out from my thoughts.. I saw black car stopped on middle of road. Luna.. my angel...
This motherfucker stabbed her so hard, she was pitchet nearly to road.. I quickly got what happened and dashes to her. Lio was behind me, calling to 911. I looked at her, she was whole in blood... I got her closer and hugged..

Neymar: babe please... You can't leave me like this... You hear me?! LUNA!!

I shouted, cried, people surrounded us and part of them were calming me down. Also that girl and boy whom where with her. But I was more heartbroken than all of them.. soon ambulance came and took her. Me and Lio were going with Lio's car. Whole road I was begging him to drove fast. We immediately drove to hospital. I met main doctor.

Neymar: she will be fine right? She'll survive, she'll survive or I.. I don't take responsibility on myself!!!
Doctor: sir please calm down.
Neymar: CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN?! IF SHE WON'T SURVIVE I'LL BURN THIS FUCKING HOSPITAL AND DIE WITH HER!!! YOU GOT ME?!

I was really out of my mind. Lio holded me strongly and sayed to me to breath deeply.. I sat on waiting chair (I don't know how it's called sorry) Lio was talking to doctor. Then he came to me.

Leo: she's in resuscitation.. calm down Ney, doctors try their best...
Neymar: that's my foult Lio..
Leo: don't say that..
Neymar: no, that's me..! She wanted to talk to me, she didn't looked on road and that's why she suffers now.. it's my foult, she don't deserved that..
Leo: calm down Ney... I promise everything will be fine..
Neymar: I hope..

We waited about 3 hours. Some of our friends and Antonela came. She's really the best.. soon doctor walked toward us.

Neymar: so what?
Doctor: she's better now. We'll transfer her to Chamber.