chapter 6

We entered to locker room. To be honest, nobody noticed us yet, they all were having fun. We stood awkwardly when Neymar gently put his hand on my shoulder and break up our silence.

Neymar: how you liked the game?
Luna: you all were stunning!
Neymar: all?
Luna: ugh fine, you was the best!😂
Neymar: yup, I scored it for you! So be thankful😂

My heart just burst, he scored it for me? OMG!!! does he really like me back or just friendly.. ugh my brain will crush now!!

Neymar: hey are you okay?
Luna: yes yes.. just overthinking, nothing important.
Alves: NEYMAAAR!!

He savagely took his hand and started dancing with him in the middle of the room. Of course no one noticed me as always, so I was standing next to door watching them. I guess Neymar is just kind to me, like to friend, or maybe he's really playboy and wants everybody's attention or... Or I don't give a shit!!!

Pov Neymar:

When Dani took me to dance I left Luna alone, I wanted to go back but it was senseless. When they got as drunk?? I really love this girl but I don't know how to tell her.. I'm shy to ask Lio, he can also laugh at me, Suarez? Even worse!! He will tell it to whole team! I'm alone.. somehow I could tell her, but now I need to escape from this drunk ass!

Neymar: Dani I'm not your girlfriend!! Let me go!!
Dani: DANZA KUDUROOOOOO LET'S HAVE FUN CULEEERS!!!

No way, he was so drunk, I don't know what to do. Luna looks so lonely I want to be with her..

Neymar: Dani look!
Alves: what? Where? Who?

I left him and run to my girl! I mean, she's not mine yet but.. whatever, I hope one day she'll be all mine and only mine...

Neymar: sorry Lu you see him..
Luna: that' alright, you won, so celebrate it with them!
Neymar: I think I will make it this evening. We'll gonna have party so don't worry about it. Wanna go somewhere?
Luna: are you serious? Whole team is having fun, stay there! I can go..
Neymar: no no no! If I'm staying you're staying too!
Luna: okay.

I gave her my hand, she smiled and gave me her. We were dancing with them, when others saw us, but didn't payed much attantion. We had our own vibe, slowly I was getting closer to her, I wish we'll be alone.. I would ask her about us, tell her my feelings and if everything
went fine... I dream about it..

Lio: so where are we going tonight? Any ideas?
Alves: club is the best place to found the lover so the club is where I go... ( You know ed sheeran's song)
Suarez: can we left him there?
Busquets: it will be better for all of us.
Lio: fine!! This evening 10pm, you're getting ready and came to my place, from there we will go somewhere.
Suarez: okay captain!
Pique: we gotta go home now. Bye guys!
Shakira: bye bye! Love you girls!!

We all went to our homes. Lio drop me to my place, whole road I was sitting next to Luna, I felt she was awkward so I tried to comfort her as I could. Also whole day before 10pm I was thinking about her.. as this whole week.

                           ~~~

Pov Luna:

Luna: WHAT I'M GONNA TO WEAR?!?
Antonela: LIO TAKE US TO FUCKING STORE!!
Leo: okay okay.. got in car, I'm scared of you...

We drove to Anto's favorite store. I've bought rose gold silk short dress. (Photo down here👇)

 Antonela chose black one

(Photo 👇)

Leo: whoa whoa, what a girls!!Antonela: how about heels Lu? Luna: hm, maybe white or black

Antonela: how about heels Lu?
Luna: hm, maybe white or black.
Leo: Lu look, those heels are the same colour as your dress!
Luna: oh I love it!! That's mine!
Antonela: black is mine!

In short we bought everything we want, made nails and drove to home again. It was already 8pm so we quickly had bath and me and Anto started getting ready.
hour later Anto was already done, I had left only hair, she suggested me to help, of course I agreed.

Antonela: you want straight or curly?
Luna: curly! But not much.

Someone knocked at the door.

Luna: get in Lio!!

Shakira entered.

Shakira: girls help me!! My hair straighter ( iron) broke down!! Can you help me there?
Antonela: oh get there on bed, I'll end with Luna and then you.
Shakira: thank youu!!!

She hugged Antonela and her hand shaked... She burn my ear!!

Luna: FUUUUCK MY EAR!!!
Shakira: oh sorry sorry! I'm gonna bring you ice cubes!!

She run out from the room, Anto was sitting with me, we had glass of water there, so she smeared water on my ear.

Anto: does it hurts so much?
Luna: yeah, it really hurts.
Anto: fine sorry Lu, you know we didn't meant to!
Luna: I know, thats alright, I hope pain will leave me soon.
Shakira: give me your ear!!

She literally flew to me, behind her was Neymar, with worried face. Shakira placed ice on my ear.

Luna: that's so good..
Shakira: sorry Luna I'm accidently..
Luna: I know, I know, that's okay shaki don't worry about it.
Shakira: how I love you!!
Neymar: are you okay? Wanna help?

He had such as caring and worried face.. his eyes, god!! He hold my hand and looked deeply in my eyes...

Luna: no I'm okay, thank you. Shaki, it doesn't hurt as much now, Anto can you finish my hair now?
Shakira: okay okay, sorry one more time.
Luna: Shaki!!!
Shakira: fine fine I'm silent.

She sat on bed next to Neymar and talked about something.
Finally anto finished my hair and started to make shakira's hair. I got my heels and sat next to Neymar. It was too hard for me to wore them.

Neymar: wanna help?
Luna: if you can..
Neymar: oh never mind! Give me your feet!

I smiled, he immediately tied up my rose gold heels.

Neymar: they are so beautiful. You look gorgeous in them!
Luna: thank you!
Neymar: I think you're higher then me in those heels! How much are you?
Luna: 1.70cm ( 5'7 feet. Correct me if I'm wrong, I just searched in with google)
Neymar: only one high person in Messi's family!
Luna: Neymar!!!
Neymar: sorry sorry, don't tell Lio please!
Luna: I wouldn't.. but don't you dare and say it again!!
Neymar: fine sorry.
Luna: you are 1.75 ( 5'8 or 5'9) so you think you're higher much?
Neymar: sorry!
Luna: fine, you're forgiven!
Shakira: we're done!
Antonela: I think everybody's waiting for us. Move your asses!

We came downstairs, girls were just stunning! Pique smiled to shakira, Anto went to Lio, me and Neymar stayed next to each other awkwardly.

Suarez: you will hug or?

He pushed Neymar to get him close to me.

Suarez: that's senseless. Dani!!
Alves: what?
Suarez: we need you there.

Dani understood everything, he took my hand and was trying to put it ON NEYMAR'S neck. Same thing was doing suarez but with Neymar.

Neymar: OH FINE!!
Alves: we made it!

They went to kitchen, we stayed hugged, we looked at each other, hugging awkwardly and laughed.

Neymar: they're just..
Luna: I know😂 you was right, they're really dickheads!

We laughed, Lio called us.

|• happy and long chapter, I have so much homework I'm just gonna... I don't know my head is going burst now!!•|