chapter 13

Some minutes after our pizza was ready. With mayonnaise we drawed heart and decorated with frankfurters. That looks cute! We took some photos of it and Neymar uploaded it again. Finally we sat and ate that wonderful, fucking perfect pizza. I guess I was hungry too.

Luna: you loved it?
Neymar: so yummy! Lio told me you don't cook at all.
Luna: Lio is teasing me since we were children. I'm not confused.
Neymar: oh you know me and my sister are exactly like you!
Luna: Rafaella right?
Neymar: yeah!!
Luna: I wish I had sister!
Neymar: I wouldn't sayed that.
Luna: hey!! You don't love her!
Neymar: I love but all younger siblings are annoying sometimes.
Luna: older brothers are way more annoying!!
Neymar: hey!!!

Hours later we reconciled. We decided to go to sleep. I layed next to him he hugged me and we slept in cuddle. Some hours later I accidently woke up.. it was about 3am. I saw something on cieling.. it looked like spider or something like that. I tryed to be silent and don't pay attention but when it moved I screamed as loud as I could!

Neymar: what's wrong?? Are you okay?

He had such a worried face.

Luna: Ney kill it!!
Neymar: kill what?
Luna: on cieling!!!
Neymar: oh babe.. it will go by itself... Why you woke me up..
Luna: Ney please!!
Neymar: ugh..

He turned back, I was calling him but it was senseless. Finally I stood up and was going to came out of his room.

Neymar: where're you going?
Luna: I'm gonna sleep on sofa!!
Cuddle with that bitch!!

I went downstairs and layed on sofa.

Pov Neymar

I wanted to sleep so much but what can I do? Eh, everything for her.. I stood up and killed this motherfucker with slipper.  I went downstairs to search my pookie. She was really laying on sofa.

Neymar: hey come back.
Luna: no hug your spider!
Neymar: I killed it. Let's sleep now.
Luna: you're not lying?
Neymar: no. Stood up babe please..
Luna: no I'm vexed.
Neymar: oh C'mon now!!

I pulled her up then took to my room and put her on bed. I layed too.

Neymar: Sleep now..
Luna: okay love you!
Neymar: huh, I love you too..

                           ~~~

I woke up first. She was sleeping in so cute way in my arms... I want to spend my whole life with her.. I know we're dating for only two weeks, (yes already weeks) but my love to her is something unusual.

Luna: mm.. morning babe!
Neymar: morning:) how you slept?
Luna: hm, after you killed that bitch, perfectly.
Neymar: everything for you..
Luna: well, can you borrow me some of your cloth?😚
Neymar: you're asking? Took which you want, I'm gotta go downstairs and call your dad!
Luna: my dad? Why?
Neymar: oh sorry, I meant Lio😂
Luna: oh okay😂 I'll come soon!

Pov Luna

He blow me a kiss and left. I opened his wardrobe and searched for something kind of cute. Something in baby blue or pink colour. He told me that I can choose so.. when I was searching my day fit I accidently noticed dress..? No no no Luna you mistook it's just shirt... I couldn't take it! I grabbed it and it was really dress.. Black dress... Why he needs that? Maybe that's old? I don't know..

Neymar: LUNAA ARE YOU OKAY THERE?? DON'T WANT ME TO COME?
Luna: I'M OKAY! I'M DRESSING UP!
Neymar: OKAY!

He shouted from downstairs. I put that dress where I found and took first pair of shirt and shorts I saw. Hmm I don't look bad in green! Ughh Damn it, I run downstairs to Neymar. I acted like nothing happened.