THREE

─────✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦─────

────────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────

────────── ──────────

Everything We Know About Lando Norris and Bianca Taylor
by Judy Prestons

      The internet has been up in flames ever since everyone's favorite popstar has seemingly placed a certain Formula 1 Driver into her view. But, unfortunately, it seems as if there's barely any overlap between the two celebrities and their fanbases. It's okay, we're here to deliver. Here is everything you need to know about Bianca Taylor and Lando Norris!

BIANCA-JADE ANNETTE TAYLOR

THE 24-YEAR-OLD AMERICAN POPSTAR has taken the world by storm since her debut in 2020

THE 24-YEAR-OLD AMERICAN POPSTAR has taken the world by storm since her debut in 2020. What was once 'bedroom pop' turned stadium worthy, and ever since then, she has released three albums, one of which was released just a few days ago called Traditions, and she has sold out two world tours—both named the Tough Subject Tour of 2021 and At Her Worst Tour of 2022/2023, which she concluded two days before her appearance at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

However, some Formula 1 fans are curious as to if she has had any prior connections to the sport. Well, I'm here to report that she, her best friend Sareena Garrett, and famed Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc have been a tight knit trio since her show in Monaco for Tough Subject.

While she doesn't often post about the motorsport, she has expressed support for her Ferrari friend by wearing merchandise like bomber jackets, hats, and even a bracelet made by a fan, donning the words 'Only Dolls ‪‪❤︎‬ Ferrari'. This actually lead to dating rumors between Charles and herself, but those were—and still are—being quickly shut down by both celebs.

Her relationship status and love life have been no secret to the public, either. Her last album was inspired by her very private relationship with 'an old childhood love' who she prefers to keep unnamed. However, she is not ashamed to say out loud that he was controlling and judgmental to her throughout their relationship, even saying that "At Her Worst is a reference to when he had told [Bianca] that he wasn't sure if he could love [her] anymore because [she], apparently, looked the worst [she] ever did, even though [she] was more confident than ever." (Source: Vogue.)