Performing Sick ❤️‍🩹

Sickness and vomit warning.

Taylor does not feel good, she hasn't since she woke up
Her head hurts and she feels sick to her stomach. She keeps feeling like she's going to throw up, but she can't. It's just a continuous feeling of her stomach churning.

She wants to lay in bed all day, cuddling with Y/n, but she can't because she has a show tonight that she absolutely can't cancel.
She has so many fans and people counting on her tonight, she can't let them down. Not again.

Later that night, she's in her dressing room, she's still feeling sick, maybe it's even worse. You come into the room, smiling at Taylor and wrapping your arms around her.

Taylor instantly relaxes, she's much taller than you, but you still bring her so much comfort. She smiles a bit, turning around and wrapping her arms around you. She kisses the top of your head, nestling her nose against your hair.

"Hi angel, you look so pretty."
She whispers to her, playing with the fabric of your Eras Tour shirt. Trying to distract herself from the terrible discomfort in her stomach.
You blush softly and giggle a bit.

"Tay, I pretty much wear the same thing to every show."
Taylor scrunches her nose and hugs you tighter. She takes a deep breath as she feels her stomach start to cramp painfully. She buries her face into your shoulder, tensing at the pain.
You notice her tense and you pull back, your eyebrows furrow in concern.

"Tay, are you nervous? You're tense."

You ask, your voice laced with worry.
Taylor nods, the cramp passing. Her lips form a tight smile, she nods and kisses your forehead.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous. I'll be okay, don't worry, angel. You should head to the VIP tent, the show starts in 15 minutes. I love you."
She says, her voice is soft and comforting, but her eyes silently ask you to leave it be.

You nod and your smile returns, standing on your tiptoes and kissing Taylor's red lips. There's some red lipstick on your lips and Taylor chuckles.

"Okay, I love you too, Tay. I'll see you after the show!"
You kiss her cheek and go back to the VIP tent.
The place is crowded and everyone is screaming, you can't help but smile, you're so proud of your girlfriend.

The show goes amazing, Taylor doesn't feel well, but she doesn't perform any differently.
She dances and sings with a smile on her face, all the fans, especially you, cheering her on.
She still feels sick, but she's giving the best performance of her life.
The crowd and your cheers take Taylor's mind off of her sickness, for now.

But by the time the confetti starts falling and the adrenaline begins to fade, her stomach feels like it's in her throat. That familiar, sinking feeling enters her stomach, her saliva increases and she pales.

The fans don't seem to notice as they are still going crazy, but you do.
You notice the way your girlfriend's color fades as she waves goodbye and runs backstage. You stand up and start making your way backstage, looking concerned.

Taylor runs past her security guard, her hand over her mouth.
The shimmering costume suddenly feels suffocating and itchy as she pushes open the nearest bathroom door.

She just barely shuts it and kneels before she starts vomiting, her breathing fast and heavy.
You start looking for her, expecting her to be waiting for you.

You notice Taylor's security guard, Andrew, looking off down a hallway, his expression confused.
You come over to him, deciding that he must know where Taylor is. He couldn't have missed her.

"Andrew? Do you know where Taylor is? She looked a bit pale."
Andrew turns to look at you, and he shrugs.
"I'm not sure exactly. She ran down the hall, she didn't look good."
He says, motioning in the direction where Taylor ran off.

You start panicking a bit, you know how Taylor handles when she's sick. You thank Andrew and quickly make your way to the bathroom door.
You hear the sound of retching and sobbing, making your heartbreak.
You knock gently, speaking in your softest voice possible.

"Tay, honey, are you okay? Can I come in?"
Taylor manages to speak, but her voice is raspy and weak.
"O-okay..."
You open the door, your expression softening when you see your girlfriend in pain.

You close the door behind you and kneel beside her, you pull her hair up and rub her back. Taylor's arms are wrapped around her stomach, she finally stops vomiting and she flushes the toilet. She doesn't move, she's too weak and tired.

"It hurts..."
She whimpers, tears pricking her eyes. She's trembling and her face looks sweaty, not only from her performance but because of a fever. You continue to rub her back, comforting her.

"I know, honey. It's okay. Take a breath, it's alright. I promise, Tay, you're okay. Once you get all the yuckiness out, I'll bring you back to the hotel, we'll get into comfy clothes, cuddle, and watch Friends. Okay?"

You say, your voice is as soft and comforting as you can be.
Taylor nods, the trembling has stopped and her breathing is slowly going back to normal.

After a few minutes, it's clear there's nothing left for Taylor to vomit and she leans back against you.
You hug her and rub her arm, she's burning up. You kiss her head and help her stand, supporting her by holding her waist.

"Come on, Tay. Let's get you out of this costume and then we'll leave. I've got you."
You wrap one arm around her waist and begin to lead her towards her dressing room.

Once there, you help her get out of the glittery bodysuit and into a sports bra, hoodie, and shorts. Her body is weak and tired, she's completely drained from performing and getting sick.

You practically carry her to the car, she even falls asleep on your shoulder as the driver drives you both to the hotel. She looks adorable with her head on your shoulder, making the occasional sniffle.

Once at the hotel, there's no paparazzi, thank God.
Even though it hurts your heart, you gently shake Taylor awake.
"Tay...come on. We're at the hotel, let's get to the room and you can sleep all you want."

She sleepily nods and lifts her head, rubbing her eyes.
Some strength has returned to her body and she can walk without your help, but you keep your fingers intertwined.

You two get to the room, you open the door and Taylor immediately face plants onto the bed.
You chuckle and set your bag down, Taylor looks adorable as she crawls under the covers. Pulling the pillow of
Meredith's head to her chest.
She looks at you, almost pleading as
she whines.

"Y/n/n...I don't feel good. Cuddle me."
You chuckle again, whenever Taylor admits she's sick, she always acts like a big baby. But you love it.

You come over and play with her blonde hair, sitting on the edge of the bed.
"I will in just a minute, Tay. Let me get you some things first."
You stand again, you grab a water bottle, Ibuprofen, and a wet rag.

You set the rag on her feverish forehead, help her sleepily eat the pills, and sip at the water.
You turn off the lights and crawl up next to her, being the big spoon for once. You kiss her forehead as she starts to drift to sleep.

"I love you, Tay. I'm so proud of you, you did so well tonight."
You whisper, hugging her close to you.

"I love you too angel...."
Taylor mumbles quietly as she drifts to sleep, nuzzling her face into the crook of your neck.