Cramps ❤️‍🩹

You groan softly as you turn in bed, your arms wrapped around your stomach. You didn't think it was possible for cramps to hurt this much, but here you are, in the most amount of pain you think you've ever felt. You can't sleep because of it and you keep tossing and turning.

It feels like someone is stabbing you, grabbing your ovaries and ripping them apart. You are too tired and in too much pain to get up and get the heating pad or midol. You just lay there, holding your stomach and trying to focus on anything else.

You've been trying your best not to wake Taylor, who's sleeping peacefully beside you, but it's getting harder the worse they get. You can't stop moving around, trying to find a comfortable position, but you just can't.

Eventually, though you don't realize it, you accidentally wake her up. She groggily opens her eyes and turns around to see your face scrunched up in pain. She wraps her arm around you, slightly startling you. She kisses the back of your neck, nuzzling her nose against you.

"Baby? What's wrong?"
Her voice is filled with sleepiness, raspy and quiet. It's something you call Taylor's 'morning voice' and you love it, usually. You relax into her arms, whining a bit.

"I started yesterday and I'm having the worst cramps in my whole life."
You say, Taylor frowns and pulls you against her. She kisses the back of your head and puts her warm hands on your stomach.

"I'm sorry, angel. Do you need something? I'll get it for you."
She kisses your head again and you smile softly as her kindness. She loves you so much and it's obvious by the way she takes care of you.

"Yeah, can I have some midol and the heating pad? I'd get it myself but I don't feel good enough to get up."
You ask, a slight pout on your lips. Taylor chuckles, kisses your cheek and starts to get up.

"Okay, I'll be right back."
She rushes off into the bathroom. She takes the midol out of the medicine cabinet and then goes into her music room, the heating pad is folded up on her piano bench from when she last used it. She takes it and goes back into the bedroom.

She gives you two tablets and plugs the heating pad in. She places it onto your stomach,your muscles instantly relaxing at the warmth. She climbs back into bed, putting her hands back into your stomach and pulling you against her again.

"Is this any better?"
You nod, closing your eyes and sighing softly. It feels a lot better already, it still hurts, but much less. Taylor kisses the back of your neck again, gently rubbing your belly.

"Thank you, it does feel better."
You can already feel yourself starting to fall asleep, your body absolutely exhausted. Taylor smiles when she sees you asleep and she closes her eyes too, feeling sleep overtake her again.

I apologize that this one (and many others most likely) are really short but sometimes I don't have anything else to add.