Silent Treatment ❤️

"Taylor Alison Swift!"
Taylor freezes as she hears you call her full name, she's at her piano trying to find a good melody for her new song. She turns her head when she sees you standing at the doorway, you have a cardboard box in your hands that Taylor doesn't recognize just yet.

"Yes, baby? Whatcha got there?"
She asks, trying to mask her nervousness at the fact her wife just called her full name. You put your hand on your hip, still holding the cardboard box. You flip it around and in marker, it reads, 'Taylor's Stash'.

"Taylor, when you told me we were out of snacks, were you telling the truth?"
Your voice mocks annoyance, but you're not actually angry. You just like teasing her every once in a while. Taylor smiles nervously, ignoring the box in your hand that is obviously her secret snack stash.

"Of course, I was. I don't know what that is."
She responds, referring to the box in your hand. You shake your head, doing your best not to laugh at how bad of a liar she is. You step closer to her and show her what's in the box, sure enough, it's a box of her favorite snacks that she claims you are fresh out of.

"You may be the best singer, but you are certainly not an actress. It even says 'Taylor's Stash' in your handwriting and has all your favorites."
Taylor glances between the box and you, but she doesn't respond. She knows she's been caught, but she also knows you aren't really mad at her now.

"Fine, be that way. Go ahead, finish your song."
You simply walk back out, leaving Taylor sitting there wondering what the hell that was. She sighs and turns back to her piano, putting her fingers on the keys and starting to play random notes to find the best one.

After about an hour or so, she recorded the best melody she had, sent it to Jack, and finished up. She stands up, stretches, and walks into the bedroom where you're reading a book. It's one of her favorites, 'Five Feet Apart'. She flips down next to you, but you don't acknowledge her.

"I love that book."
She says, putting her head on your leg. You still don't say anything but she doesn't think anything of it, she knows how you get when you're caught up in a book. She flips her head so she's looking over at you, your eyes moving across the pages.

She admires you for a moment, the way your hair falls against your shoulders, how your pretty eyes sparkle when you read something sweet, the steady rise and fall of your chest. She's so in love with you. Her sweet thoughts get interrupted when her stomach growls.

"I'm hungry. What's for dinner? Am I cooking or are you?"
She asks, lifting her head off your leg. When you don't respond, not even acknowledge her, she knows what's going on. She moves closer to you, pouting her lip and widening her eyes, like a puppy.

"Y/nnnn don't ignore me. Please, I'm sorry for hiding snacks. Angel? Baby? Love of my life? The best thing that's ever happened to me? Y/n?"
She whines adorably and you struggle to keep your focus on the book. She calls you every nickname she can think of for a few moments until you can't take it any more anymore and meet her eyes.

"Okay, I'll stop."
You say simply, she squeals happily and hugs you tight. Nuzzling her face into your neck, she may be exaggerating her excitement, but she is glad that you're not going to go all night without speaking to her. You hug her back as you put your book down. She kisses your neck sweetly.

"Good, I'm glad. I love you."
She pulls back a bit and kisses your cheek, her nose brushing against your cheekbone. Her arms wrap around your torso and yours around her neck.

"I love you too, but don't think this means you're out of the woods."
She rolls her eyes playfully and rests her forehead against your shoulder again. She sighs contently, dinner can wait a few more moments, she just wants to hug and cuddle you for a little while longer.