Oh Baby 🔥

Taylor with a strap
Yummy 😋
FYI this is my first time writing this type of smut so please let me know how I did

You lay on your and Taylor's bed, completely exposed as you hear Taylor shuffling through the closet. You know exactly what she's doing and the excitement is pooling between your legs.

A mix of dark and light marks travel from your neck to your chest, all made by Taylor's beautiful and skilled mouth. She loves marking you up, it's a constant reminder that you are hers, her pretty toy to use.

You stare up at the ceiling, growing more and more desperate as the seconds pass. You're struggling not to just touch yourself already, but Taylor told you to wait, and you don't want to disobey her.

After a couple more moments, Taylor comes back into the bedroom. A strap bobbing between her legs. She smirks as she climbs back on top of you, the strap pressing into your thigh. She leans forward, her eyes dark with lust.

"Look at my good girl, such a good girl waiting for me."
You whine at her words, spreading your legs for her. You look at her with pure want and desire. She just keeps smirking down at you, and you know what she wants. She wants you to beg for it.

"Please Tay... please. I need you. Please. I've been so good."
Your voice is shaky but desperate. You've never been this turned on in your life and you need Taylor to just do something, anything at this point.

Her smirk turns into a grin as she starts to rub the strap against your drenched folds. Just this tiny motion feels like heaven and you let out a breathy moan, your hands going to her sides.

"Aww, so responsive and...so wet. Does baby want my cock?"
You whine again, nodding desperately as you feel another gush of arousal. You squeeze her sides, begging her to do something. She tsks, nibbling at the place underneath your ear.

"Words, baby. Give me words and I just might give it to you."
She whispers, her tone is deep and so fucking sexy. You start to rock your hips, trying to rub yourself against her strap, but it's just not enough.

"Please Taylor...I need it so badly. Taylor, please!"
You groan in frustration, not out of annoyance, but out of sexual frustration. You grip her sides and try pulling her forward, not carrying how desperate you look right now. However, she's much stronger than you and doesn't budge.

"So desperate, so pretty."
She praises, nuzzling her nose against your cheek. She starts to adjust her position slightly, the strap pressing against your entrance. She slowly pushes forward, doing her best not to hurt you while entering you. That's the last thing she wants.

You struggle to keep your eyes open the more and more Taylor stretches you. Your mouth falls open when she's inside of you, your hips touching. You feel so full, but you love it.

"Such a good girl, taking it so well."
She starts making soft thrusting movements, still trying to help you adjust to the feeling. It rubs against her clit making her shiver slightly, but she's more focused on making you feel good.

Small breathy moans leave your lips, the strap just barely pressing against your g-spot. It feels so good, but you need more. You squeeze her sides again, silently asking her to go faster or at the very least add more pressure.

Usually, she would make you beg more, but she's just as desperate for release as you are. She speeds up her movements, her movements are sharp and precise. You know you won't last long if she keeps this up.

Your grip on her sides tightens, your dull nails slightly digging into her skin. Moans continuously fall from your lips, your eyes fluttering close. It all feels so good. It feels good for Taylor too, the soft plastic pressing against her clit and making her lean her forehead against your shoulder.

"Oh baby, you feel so good. So fucking good..."
Her voice comes out in heavy pants as she trails off. The only sounds that fill the room are your moans, her quiet grunts, and the wet sound of skin meeting skin.

Your moans and breath increase as you feel closer and closer to your edge. Your nails dig into her skin and Taylor groans quietly in response, her warm, quick pants hitting your ear.
You whine softly, feeling what you're sure to be an earth-shattering orgasm approaching.

"Mhm...so close."
You manage to say through your moans, and Taylor nods against you, her quiet groans turn to a moan. You both feel the warm, tight feeling of release building in both of your stomachs.

"Me too, baby."
The sound of Taylor's heavy and breathy moans push you over the edge. You lean your head back, a moan of Taylor's name ripping from your throat. Your grip tightens on her and she swears you break the skin, she groans loudly as her tension breaks.

You both ride out your orgasms, yours lasts a bit longer than hers, and even though the friction is beginning to overstimulate her, she helps you come down from your high. She slows before coming to a stop, gently pulling out. She tosses it to the side, leaving it for her to clean up later.

She rolls off of you, wrapping her arms around you and pulling you against her. Rubbing the small of your back and gently scratching your scalp. The stinging feeling of where your nails dug into her sides doesn't bother her, she's only focused on you.

"Are you okay, angel?"
She kisses your forehead as you nod, trying the catch your breath and relax. She smiles, hugging you tighter. It feels like absolute bliss, being in Taylor's arms, your bare bodies pressed together, both of you still warm from your orgasms.

"We'll clean up in a little bit, let's just cuddle for now."
Taylor suggests and you nod your head again, closing your eyes. Taylor kisses your cheek, then your forehead, your nose, and finally your lips. She always makes you feel so comfortable and loved, you don't know how you got so lucky.

I suck at writing smut 😔