She Proposes ❤️

Again, sorry for the lack of updates. Here's a bit of fluff to make up for it.

Taylor watches with warm and loving eyes as you splash around in the ocean, the beautiful sunset in front of the two of you. She can feel her heart hammering against her ribcage, but she can't tell if it's her nerves or how in love she is with you.

"Tay, come in the water with me!"
She giggles when you call for her to come in the water with you. She knows it's now or never, she needs to do this now. She reaches into her pocket and makes sure the ring is still there before walking towards you.

The beach is quiet, there's no one around. Just the two of you and it's absolutely perfect. She's been wanting to do this for so long but has been way too nervous. But she knows now it's the perfect time, it's beautiful outside, both of you are in good moods, and no one's around to intrude on this moment.

She wipes her sweaty hands on her dress and walks over to you, taking your hand. You have the most beautiful smile on your face and Taylor wants to just melt at the sight of you. You're the most gorgeous woman on the planet to Taylor, and she wants to spend forever with you.

The idea of settling down used to scare the life out of her, until she met you. The past four years she's spent with you has made her not scared anymore. She wants you to be her wife, she wants to be yours and she wants to be with you for as long as she lives.

Taylor gets pulled out of her thoughts when you squeeze her hand and stand in front her. She smiles softly at you, squeezing your hand back. She's trying to calm her racing heart, but when you're looking at her the way you are, she can't seem to.

"You okay? You seem... distracted."
Your sweet and familiar voice does nothing to help Taylor's racing heart. She nods and kisses your forehead, making you smile wider.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking about how much I love you."
She says, which isn't technically a lie. You duck your head to hide your blush, but she knows you well enough to know you're blushing. She smiles, glad to know she still has this type of effect on you.

She watches you for a moment and takes a deep breath, she glances around once more to make sure you truly are alone. Then she looks back at you, smiling a bit.

"Actually, there is something I want to do and I've been meaning to for a while now."
You look up, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion. Taylor just smiles at you, that breathtaking adorable smile that always seems to make your worries disappear.

She takes the ring from her pocket and kneels on one knee. Your eyes widen and tears instantly fill your eyes, you've dreamed about this moment since you first laid eyes on Taylor all those years ago, now it's happening and it's better than you ever imagined.

"Y/n, I love you so so much. You're my entire world and I don't know what I would do without you. You've changed my life, you brought me out of a dark place that I don't think I could've gotten out of myself. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, marry me?"

You immediately nod, tears of happiness and joy filling your eyes. You don't trust your voice enough to speak. She wipes a tear away from her cheek and slides the ring onto your finger. She kisses your knuckle and stands back up only to nearly get tackled down again by your tight hug.

She kisses your head and hugs you tightly back. The sun has almost completely set now but neither one of you wants to leave this moment yet. This moment is more perfect than either one of you could have imagined, and you're both as happy as ever to start this new chapter in your lives.

Not proofread so if I made a mistake my bad.