Expecting ❤️

We do not question how y/n got pregnant, it just appeared. It's Taylor's magic.

Olive purrs as Taylor scratches behind her ears, making Taylor chuckle softly.
She's on the couch, waiting for you to come home from your parents. She's been worried about you.
You haven't been acting right.
You've been different to her, not exactly mean, just touchy.

You've been crying a lot, and whenever she would try to fix it, you would snap at her.
You've also been throwing up in the middle of the night, you think she doesn't notice, but she does and doesn't feel like she can try and make you better in fear of you snapping at her.

It's safe to say she's at a loss, she doesn't know what to do for you or why you're acting like this.
It's confusing her, maybe she did something wrong, and that's why you've been touchy.

Taylor sighs, petting Olivia.
Her eyes and cheeks are slightly red, she wishes she could make it better. She just wants her old Y/n back.
Maybe you fell out of love with her.
It wouldn't surprise her.
Everyone else seems to.

Just as she feels herself start to spiral, she hears the front door open.
She lifts her head, watching as you come into the living room, setting your jacket onto the coat hook.

Olivia jumps off her lap and rubs against your leg, you smile softly.
You keep your eyes on Taylor, the tears on her cheeks make you feel sick. You sigh softly, fiddling with your thumbs anxiously.

"Hey."
Taylor's voice is small, and a bit raspy, a complete contrast to her usual happy and full voice.
"Hey, I have to tell you something."
You say, your voice shows nervousness, and Taylor feels her
heart sink.

She should've seen this coming, you're breaking up with her. She knew it.
She pats the place on the couch next to her, inviting you to come sit.
You come over, sitting cross-legged next to her, your knees touching.
You take a deep breath and turn over to face Taylor, and she does the same.

"Tay...I-I-"
Your words catch in your throat, you don't know why you're so nervous. You've wanted this forever, and you know Taylor has too.
Taylor looks at you intently, she's just as nervous as you are.

She doesn't want to let you go, and she's getting herself prepared to say anything if it means to keep you, to be able to keep loving you.
You're her everything, and she's not going to say goodbye, at least not without a fight.

"Tay, I'm- I'm pregnant."
Your words come out in one breath, and it hangs in the air for a moment.
Taylor doesn't say anything at first, she just looks at your face, her entire
mind is racing.

She's relieved because you're not leaving her, but she's also shocked at the news you just shared.
After a moment of processing and seeing the nervousness in your eyes, she launches forward and wraps you into a tight hug.

"Oh y/n/n...this is fantastic. I can't believe it, this is everything I've ever wanted."
Taylor hugs you tighter, burying her face into your shoulder.
Her eyes are filled with tears as she pulls back and kisses your cheek.

She has a big smile on her face and it pulls a smile out of you too.
She cups her cheek and kisses you, her lips warm and soft against yours.
Taylor puts her hand delicately on your belly and pulls away from the kiss.

"I'm so happy, angel. How long have you known? I'm guessing that this is why you've been acting differently."
Your smile grows slightly, the hand on your belly feels warm, and you love it.

"I've known for a few hours, I was actually at the doctor, not my parent's house. And yeah, that's why I've been different lately...which I'm sorry about, by the way."
Taylor shakes her head softly, swiping her thumb across your cheek. Kissing your forehead.

"No, don't apologize. It's okay. I'm just so happy right now."
She pulls you into a tight hug again, and you rest her head against her chest, sighing contently. You're so happy, this is all you ever wanted, and now that you can see how happy Taylor is, everything feels just right.

Taylor is just as happy and relieved, she's wanted a family with you for so long and she's relieved knowing that you are okay, that everything will be alright.
After a few moments, you lift your head, looking up at Taylor.
There's just one more thing you need.

"Tay, can I ask you for one more thing?"
Your voice is soft and teary as you speak. Taylor looks down and nods, running her hand gently up and down your back.

"Can we please wait a little bit before we tell the tabloids and your fans? It's just terrifying to think about them knowing right now, and I know they'll probably figure it out before we tell them anyway, but it would make me feel a lot better to hold it off for as long as possible."

"Of course, angel. We can wait as long as you want, anything to make you feel more comfortable. Besides, we deserve to have a private moment like this. This is our news to share, and as much as I love and care about my fans, we have the right to keep this to ourselves."

She says, playing with your hair between her fingers.
You smile and rest your head on her shoulder, tears filling your eyes again.
You just allow yourself to rest against her, feeling the comfort of her warm and strong arms.

Taylor holds you against her, smiling as she imagines what your lives will look like in a few short months.
Her heart feels warm with happiness as she imagines singing her songs to them, holding them, playing with them...this is all she's wanted.
Especially with you.

You're her everything, she loves you so much, and she will do absolutely anything for you in the next few months.