Prologue Part 2: Hanging Out

*The next morning*

I wake up spooning Gi. I got my arms wrapped around her little stomach. I go to move and Gi rolls over to where she's facing me and wraps her arms around me.

Liv: No...

Me: No what GiGi?

Liv: No Daddy. I'm comfortable.

I kiss her on the top of her head.

Me: Okay Princess.

We keep cuddling for a little while. I just rub her back and relax. After a while I hear a knock at the door. Alex walks in.

Alex: Hey bro-

Liv interrupts him though.

Liv: GET OUT!

I swear I've never seen him leave so quick. I laughed and kissed her head.

Me: Good girl~

Finally about 30 minutes later Gi finally gets up. She kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

Liv: Goodmorning Handsome.

Me: Goodmorning Beautiful.

She gets out of bed and grabs my hand. I get up with her and keeps a hold of my hand. She leads us into the kitchen. We walk in and see Alex and Leah making out in the kitchen.

Me: Bro this is where the food goes. Come on now!

They jump and alex starts talking.

Alex: Sorry bro.

Me: I'm just glad you grew a set. Fuck bro I was tired of you drooling over her all the time.

I turn to Gi.

Me: Hey, if you can't beat em...

Gi finished the sentence for me.

Liv: ...Join em.

I grab Gi by her butt and pick her up. We start making out while I sit her on the counter. We keep making out. We were getting pretty "involved" when Alex cleared his throat. Gi and I pulled apart and as we did, Gi bit my lip.

Alex: Bro there's food in here.

Me: The only difference is...I LIVE HERE.

Gi pipes up too.

Liv: Plus he's so sexy~ I just can't help myself~

Alex: Down girl!

Me: Leah do you wanna see your boyfriend get thrown by his nostrils?

Carmella: No, not really...

Me: Shut him up.

Leah turns to Alex.

Carmella: Shut up baby.

Alex: Yes baby.

I say something to Alex.

Me: Don't you mean, "Yes mami"?

Alex: Atleast her name in my phone isn't "Baby Momma." Like certain people in this room.

I go to say something back before Gi stops me.

Liv: I got it sweet boy.

Me: By all means, go ahead Gi baby.

Gi turns to Alex.

Liv: Atleast J can actually get a girl to call him daddy. J actually has a baby momma. I'm his baby momma. He's my daddy. I'm his little princess. I'm his good girl, he tells me what to do and like a good girl, I do what DADDY tells me to do. I don't have his balls in my purse.