Need A Favor.

I was planning to do a lazy day with Gio before we have to go back on the road. Well those plans were dashed when I got a call from Mercy. Mercy is a girl I met before I signed when we were both on the independent scene. She's like my little sister so of course I'm gonna pick up her call.

*Mercy And I's Conversation*

Me: Sup sissy what you need?

Mercy: Hey bubba! Guess who's in Florida!?

Me: Yo Really?! Hey come on over you can meet Gionna.

Mercy: Really!? I really hope she likes me.

Me: Sis she'll love you and you'll love her. Come on over!

Mercy: Okay bubba I'll see you soon.

*End Of Our Conversation*

Gionna was sitting on my lap during the call and heard everything. I can tell she's kinda nervous so I do my best to try to calm her down. I rub my hand up and down her back as I try to get her to relax.

Me: Hey Harley what's wrong with ya?

Gionna kinda looks down and plays with her hands as she answers.

Gionna: What if she doesn't like me baby? That's your sister even if you're not blood related and I know you two are close. If she doesn't like me then we might have to break up.

Me: Baby she's already a big fan of yours and how you are on and off screen aren't really all that much different if at all. Besides she knows how we are and stuff so she already likes you. You just be my Harley and you're good, I promise.

Gionna: I hope so.

Me: I know so. Here give me a kiss.

Gionna smiled.

Gionna: Yes Daddy~

Gionna stays on my lap as she leans down and we start to kiss. One kiss is one too many with us before we start to make out. As our make out session gets a little too steamy, of course my phone rings again. Suprise, Suprise it's Alex.

*Alex And I's Conversation*

Alex: H-Hey big bro.

Me: Whats up little bro? You sound upset. What's goin on?

Alex: I don't really know how to say it so can you just check social media?

Me: Yeah bub. I'll keep you on the line but I'll check it.

I keep Alex on the line as I switch over to Twitter and the first thing I see is a headline.

*The Headline*

"WWE superstars Carmella and Corey Graves exposed as having an affair!"

I don't need to see anymore before I continue talking to Alex.

Me: Damn bro is that real?

Alex: Yeah...

Me: Hey come on over buddy. You don't need to be alone right now.

Alex: Nah man I don't...

Me: ...I'll come drag you out of that house. You know I will.

Alex kinda laughed.

Alex: See you soon big bro.

Me: See you soon bub. Drive safe.

*End Of Our Conversation*

I look over and see Gionna smiling at me.

Me: What?

Gionna: You're a great guy baby.