Chapter 1: Going On Tour

*Timeskip To Right Before The Pandemic. *

Well it's been a crazy few years ago. Enzo and Cass both got there asses fired. Alex and Leah are still together and he just will not shut the fuck up about his "Mami". Don't get me wrong the guy is my bestfriend and the annoying brother I guess I needed but for fucks sake I don't want nor need to know his and Leah's favorite position. They seem to be really happy together and I'm trying to be happy about that.

The only thing that is stopping that is the situation between me and Gi. We were together until a few weeks ago. She's going back on the road because I guess Vince finally got enough of his mind back to realize if you do something with Gi, she'll draw money. I'm so happy she gets to live her dream but with her back on the road for vince and me going on tour with Alice, it's just really hard so we just decided to be friends. Well we were friends and talking all the time but now it's not like that anymore. She's been dating this new guy and I guess I had to be put on the back burner. I get it, I really do and I understand but it still hurts. I miss her so much. Well ever since we stopped talking, I haven't spoken to really anybody. I don't even really talk to Alex anymore.

Well we had to cancel our shows because of the whole Covid thing so I been stuck at home. No wrestling, no music, nothing and I'm completely miserable. I got tired of hearing my phone go off so I shut it off. I had music going when I heard knocking at my door. I get up to go see who it is and when I see it's Alex and Leah I just go back to my room. I didn't answer the door because I don't want people to see me like this. I'm miserable and I don't want anybody to see me like this. I'm swimming in my own sea of sorrow and I have to do this ALONE.

*A few weeks later*

Thank GOD for food delivery services and Royalties so I don't have to leave the house and see people. I haven't touched my phone at all since turning it off. I've turned into a ghost but something told me to turn it off. When it comes on, Alex is calling me. Oh great.

*Our Phone Call*

Me: What?

Alex: Bro we got problems.

Me: YOU may have problems but I don't.

Alex: Bro you gotta listen-

I cut him off.

Me: No I don't HAVE to listen to anything. Now goodbye.

I go to hang up before he stops me dead in my tracks.

Alex: It's Gio...

Me: What about her?

Alex: So I had her, her boyfriend, and a few other people over to Leah and I's place. Drinks have been flowing and a  guy has been getting really inappropriate with her.

Me: Tell her boyfriend to handle it.

Alex: He's the problem. He's been mean to her all night. He just snatched her from Leah and drug her into a room...

I cut him off.

Me: I'm coming.

I threw on my jacket, grabbed my keys and pretty much ran through my front door. I took my blacked out Corvette and flew to Alex's House.

I hopped out the car before running to the front door. Alex opened the door right when I ran up to it.

Me: Where is she?

Alex: Upstairs, second door on the right.

I took off up the stairs and the second I reached that door. I kicked it off the hinges. This douche was on top of Gionna and I can see her trying to push him off. I ran and pushed him off her and the bed. I jumped over the bed and started kicking him in the ribs. I have my doc martin boots on and I didnt hold back. He went down on his side in the fetal position so I just started kicking him in the face. I dropped down on my knees and started just punching him in the face. I started raining down hammer fists before standing up and stomping his face as hard as I could. Alex came and grabbed me in a waistlock before I broke out of his grasp. I ran across the room and started punching him again in the face. I was seeing red until I heard it again.

Liv: Jackie Stop! Please stop! Please!

I felt multiple hands grabbing me so I stood up and got a few more stomps to his face before stopping. I looked around and saw Alex, Drew, and Bobby trying to get me off. I stood up and left back to my house.

A few minutes later I heard knocks at my door. I go see who it is and it's GiGi. I open the door and I'm engulfed in huggies. I hear sniffling and feel my shirt get wet. I walk over to the couch and sit down with GiGi still wrapped around me. She finally pulls away.

Liv: T-thank you.

Me: Why are you thanking me?

Liv: You saved me again.

Me: It's no big deal.

Liv: Yes it is. Alex told me that you've had your phone off for weeks and you turned it on right when he called you to tell you I was in trouble. You've always done that. It's weird, it's like you have this brain implant or alarm or something where you just know I'm in trouble. Nobody's heard from you or seen you in a long time until you knew I was in trouble.

Me: It's my job, I promised I'd always protect you.

Liv: Thank you so much Jackie. Thank you for looking out for me, taking care of me, and protecting me.

Me: I promised you I'd always be there when you need me.

Liv leaned in and hugged me again.

Liv: I love you so much.

Me: I love you too GiGi.

Liv: I understand if you don't want too but if you want then I'd LOVE to be Daddy's princess again.

Me: I don't know...

I see GiGi's face drop before I speak up again.

Me:...Maybe if I got a kiss, that would convince me.

Gi smiled that beautiful smile that's always made my heart skip a beat before leaning in and giving me a VERY passionate kiss.

Me: Wow.

Gi Giggled when I said that.

Liv: So does that mean...?

Me: You're MY princess.

Gi smiled and kissed me again.

Liv: Yes Daddy~

We cuddled until I heard Gi yawn. I scooped her up before carrying her to my bed. I took her shoes off before she stripped down to her bra and panties. I took my shirt off and threw it on the bed when Gi grabbed and slipped it on. I took my pants, socks, and boots off just leaving me in my shorts. I got in bed beside Gi before she rolled on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back. She took my hands and put them on her ass. She raised her head and smiled at me before kissing me.

Liv: Can you pwetty pwease keep your hands there baby?

I gave her ass a squeeze before answering.

Me: Absolutely princess.

Liv: Thank you daddy. I love you sweet boy.

Me: I love you too princess.

I fell asleep where I belong. Cuddling my GiGi.