My Girl, My Girl

*A few months later*

Well other than the world seemingly coming to a complete stand still, Life has been great. It's been made great by one person: Liv. We've been together for about 2 months now and it's been amazing. She's been the greatest girlfriend somebody could ask for. She's been by my side no matter how bad I get. She never gets mad or upset about it. If she feels like I'm upset it's like a instinct she has kicks in. She just instantly lets me do whatever I feel I need to do to feel better. If I feel like I need to be alone then she leaves me be. If I just wanna cuddle her all day then I can do that. She's been so loving, understanding, and patient throughout everything but that's always been Gionna.

I woke up this morning without my baby in my arms which sucked but it is what it is. Alex, Leah, and Gionna all had to go to TV. They decided to do a taping for the 4th of July week shows so Gio should be back soon. Speak of the devil and they shall appear in the form of a text. I open it and I'm reminded of amazing my girlfriend is.

*Gionna and I's texts*

Baby Momma💙👅: I miss you baby and thought you would like a little treat when you wake up so I had Leah take this😘😘

Me: Fuck baby😍😍

Baby Momma💙👅: Do you like it baby?

Me: I love it and I love you.

Baby Momma💙👅: I love you too... Oh yeah I do have a question for you baby.

Me: What's your question babygirl?

Baby Momma💙👅: Can I be your Harley?

Me: You can be my best friend, my lover, my love bug, my baby, my baby momma, my Harley or anything you wanna be baby

Baby Momma💙👅: Right answer Puddin❤💙

Me: See right there is how you end up pregnant😂😘

Before she texts back I change her name in my phone to: "My Harley❤💙"

My Harley❤💙: Maybe I wanna have Mista J's baby😉😘

Me: Baby are you causing trouble? Are you being bad?