Chapter 2: Time With Her

*The Next Morning*

I woke up cuddling the greatest woman ever. She had her back to me and I had my arms around her waist. She went to sleep wearing my shirt. I thought I just slid my arms under the shirt when I felt her soft skin. I raised my head up before leaning down and kissing her cheek. I finally opened my eyes to see she at somepoint taken my shirt off. We smiled at eachother.

Me: Goodmorning Babygirl.

Liv: Goodmorning Babe. Before you ask, Yes I took the shirt off last night because it's more comfortable when it's skin on skin cuddling. Not to mention you feel this more~

She started to grind her ass on me in a up and down motion after she finished talking.

Me: Well that's gonna be for the rest of my life isn't it?

Gi laughed before asking.

Liv: What do you mean handsome?

Me: I get to wake up with the greatest ass ever against me.

Gi rolled over so she was facing me. I seen her beautiful smile before she kissed me. She broke it before responding.

Liv: Yes you do baby.

Me: There's only one thing better then that.

Liv: What's that babe?

I kissed her before I answered.

Me: Seeing that gorgeous face and looking into those beautiful blue eyes when I wake up.

Liv: You better stop~

I put my hand on her cheek.

Me: Or what~

Liv: You're gonna really be a daddy~

Me: I thought I already was.

Liv: You're MY daddy. You keep being all sweet and you won't just be my daddy, You'll be my BABY daddy.

Me: Yeah, you need to stop talking like that and we need to get out of bed.

Gionna smiled when I said that and kissed me.

After we got up, I was getting dressed and I didn't have my shirt on yet when I heard Gionna say something.

Liv: Fuck me~

I stood up and walked up to her grabbing her by her waist and pulling her into me. She put her little hand on my chest and looked up at me.

Liv: Daddy~

Me: What is it babygirl?

Liv: Do you have to wear a shirt?

Me: No I don't baby.

Liv: Then your princess doesnt want you too.

I smiled and leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

Me: Okay Princess.

Liv: Do you have to call me babygirl and princess?

Me: No I don't have too. Why? Do you not like them?

Liv bit her lip before she answered.

Liv: I do like them. Maybe a little too much.

Me: What do you mean mamas?

Gi spun around in my arms where her back was to my chest before bending over.

Liv: Just take my fucking panties~

Me: Damn babe.

Liv: I can't help it baby. Just those names combined with your deep voice AND you not wearing a shirt just turns me on.

*Later that day*

Me: Princess?

Liv: Yes Daddy?

Me: Come here.

Gi walked over to me and stood between my legs. I started rubbing my hands up and down her thighs. Right when Alex and Leah walked in, Gi moaned.

Liv: Mm Daddy~

I look up and see Alex.

Me: For fucks sake.

Alex: Good to see you too bro. Mind putting on a shirt?

Liv answered for me.

Liv: Actually princess didn't want DADDY to wear a shirt so DADDY won't be wearing one.

Me: What she said.

Alex kinda chuckled when I said that.

Alex: So are yall back?

Liv: Yeah I'm Daddy's again. Well I've always been his but now it's official again.

Alex gagged before responding.

Alex: Y'all aint been back together 24 hours and he's already pussy whipped.

Me: You do remember what happened yesterday right?

Alex: Oh yeah that's right. You have to actually get some pussy to be pussy whipped.

Me: You do realize I'm faster than you right? So I can catch you like you realize that right?

I stand up.

Alex: I'll stop.

Me: Good Kyd. Oh and by the way you remember when I had to stop you from killing someone?

Alex: Yeah?

Gi finished my story for me.

Liv: Well when DADDY came home, his princess had him sit down and he got some~

Alex: Please stop calling him that.

Me: Oh she got that good good too bro.

Alex: Please stop. That's disgusting.

Me: No what's disgusting is when i have to hear about you and Looney toon Leah over there doing Japanese Rain Giggles. Oh that and what you two do with a silk necktie and a popsicle. What the fuck is wrong with you two sick freaks?

Liv: Sit back down Daddy.

I sit back down and Gi sits on my lap. She starts like gyrating and grinding on my lap.

Liv: Baby?

Me: Yes babygirl?

Liv: Get me pregnant~

We look over at Alex and Leah who are wide eyed before Gi and I start laughing. We spent the rest of the day just messing around. Alex and his "Mami" stayed the night. Right when I shut my eyes we heard weird noises from there room AGAIN. I'm gonna have to burn that bed. Gi kisses me before saying what I was already thinking.

Liv: If you can't beat em~

Me: Join em~

I rolled on top of her before I started kissing all over her. She moaned out really loud as we started really going at it.

Liv: YES DADDY~

Turns out my GiGi likes having her ass with handmarks on it. Turns out she's a screamer too. Huh, Who knew?