CHAPTER 1

THE ROYAL FAMILY RULES

[The story is just my imagination]

FREEN'S POV:
     I am Freen Francis Wynn Antrakul
the ruler next in line of Antrakul in Thailand. Yes I am the future emperor of the country. The country is now  controlled by my honorable father Francis Fred Antrakul. The country's defence, financial and problems are controlled and solved by king 👑 and his administrators.The people of the country have great respect to the king and royal family members as they treat their people very well and provide them their needs and protects them.

Authors pov:

                  The people cannot call the king or future king by their name they have to address them as Honorable king or highness only the Queen 👑 of the king and Close blood relatives can call them by name.Though Freen is the next emperor in line the people of the country have never seen her . She will only be presented before the people on the day of her crowning 👑. She is not allowed to show herself in public.
She is vowed to follow the royal rules and she always keeps her word.

FREEN'S POV:
                Though I am not allowed to show myself infront of the people I go outside disguised wearing a mask 😷
🧢 😎 and hoodie. I don't have any friends from college because I don't go to college I am studying in the palace lucturers comes to palace to teach me and the head of security of king uncle David teaches me martial arts and more after I turned 18 I have been joining him and dad during wars.
I have 3 friends actually they all are my siblings I mean my cousin's they are older than me but I call them by name and treat them as friends cause I don't have anyone other than them.
They call me Uno that's my nickname my parents and uncles and aunts also call me that. I play football with them go to club with them watch movies and have fun my dad is not against that as long as I disguise myself and don't flirt with girls . Yes I haven't  interacted with any girls other than my cousin's.
I have pledged not to touch any girls other than my Queen. Yes when it's time I can marry any girl and make her my Queen I can marry any one I like . But I haven't met someone like that.

Rebecca's pov:
      I am Becca the only daughter of Joseph Armstrong and Bella Armstrong . I said only daughter I have a older brother his name is Richard Armstrong we call him Richie he is 5Years older than me he teases me but he is loving brother. My father is king's adviser my family is distant relatives of royal family. But I have never been to the palace. I like to spend time with my friends and children of orphanage.I am single till birth😂 I haven't met my soulmate yet. I hope soon