CHAPTER 9

DO YOU REMEMBER ❔

AUTHORS POV:. Becky came down stairs to her mom. Her mom gave her coffee. Her mother noticed the hickeys on Becky's neck.

Mom: Bec, dear you guy's are married but still  young. Don't get pregnant at an early age.

Becky hided the hickeys by buttoning up her shirt.

Becky: No,mom freen and I are still getting to know each other and we are staying like friends for now. In the palace we live in seperate rooms. Yesterday night my stupid brother drunk with freen. Freen was so wasted and she ..... But we didn't it mom she passed out after.... So you don't have to worry.( Becky said blushing)

Mom: Bec, I'm not saying that you have to stay away from her I'm just saying that you should avoid get pregnant till you are officialy announced as her wife and you are old enough.

Becky: Okay, mom I'll prepare some hangover soup for her.

FREEN'S POV: AArrrgghhh... My head hurts...I must have drunk a lot. How did I even get to bed. Ooh Richie should have brought me to room. I must have really drunk bad I hardly remember anything from yesterday . I'd better take a shower so I can get rid of this headache .

Author: freen went downstairs after shower but she was not full out of the hangover. She's having a really bad hangover.becky saw freen coming seeing her Becky blushed remembering what happened last night.

Becky in mind: How will I talk to her normally after last night.Will she remember what happened the chances are very low though.

Freen: Good morning Becky.

Becky: Morning, are you alright

Freen: A bit headache and hungover.
I'm really sorry if I disturbed you last night. I don't remember anything.

Becky in mind: there she goes she doesn't remember it. Should I tell her?.No,It will be awkward.she doesn't remember anyways.

Becky: No, it's okay, here some soup for you it will help you to recover from hungover.

Freen finished drinking soup. Her phone rings she goes to attend the call. It was Tanya she called to inform that Lisa and jeni has arrived the palace to see her . Lisa is her family friends and her best buddy too.Jeni is Lisa's girlfriend.They couldn't come to freen's wedding so they are visiting the palace for congratulating the newly weds.

Richie comes downstairs in this time .

Richie: Good morning dear sister.

Becky: Richieee.. you idiot why did you make freen drunk last night. I'm gonna kill you ...

Richie: Ooh..Looks like my sister had an amazing time last night. Did my drunk sister in-law go wild last night??

Becky: Richieeee!!!!

Richie: Freen is coming stop yelling at me.

Freen comes after ending phone call.

Freen: Becky my friends had came to palace to visit us can we leave now. If it's okay for you.

Becky: yes, sure.

Freen and Becky bid their goodbyes and left to palace.

At palace>>>>>>

Freen was happy to see her friends and she hugged them.

Freen: Happy to see you buddy

Lisa: Sorry, buddy we couldn't make it to your marriage.
Freen: it's okay bud.

Jenni: Congratulations freen.

Freen: thankyou Jenni.

Freen: Meet my wife, Rebecca

Jenni and Lisa were surprised to know that Rebecca was freen's wife because they were classmates.

Lisa: Oh.. Rebecca... We knew her buddy we were in same class.

Becky: Nice to meet you two.

Lisa: Nice to meet you too and congratulations.

Becky: thankyou...

They all spent a quality time together and after some time Jenni and Lisa left.

Tanya: Uno , dad asked for you he wants to say something. Go and see him along with bec.

Freen: Becky come lets go.

Francis: Freen I wanted to talk about you going to college.

Freen: Yes,dad what about that

Francis: I want you to study in same college as Becky.Besides she is studying your desired subject.

Freen: Okay , dad

Francis: But keep your Identity secret and your relationship with Becca.

Freen: sure dad.

BECKY'S POV: Freen will be studying with me. Together.....I'm so happy I'll get to see her everytime. But why did dad tell us to keep our relationship secret. I can't allow other girls in college hit on her. I'm gonna break their nose.

A week later>>>>>>>

AUTHOR'S POV: Today their classes are starting. Today is the first day of Freen in college she is very excited.

Freen: Becky you go with irin.ill come with lisa and Jenni. If we go together It will be suspicious right..

Becky: okay freen I'll go with irin.
Freen: okay,then I'll get going now . Bye.

Becky: Bye, see you in college.

Tanya: Hello, little one excited for college.

Freen: yes,taani....

Tanya: Are you going together with Becky.

Freen; No, phi dad told to keep our relationship lowkey . So I should avoid being close with her not to for suspicious. I'm gonna go with Lisa and Jenni. Im gonna go now. Bye.

Tanya: Bye, see you later.

In college>>>

Freen ,Lisa and Jenni reached college. Everyone are looking at freen in awe. Some girls are following them and some are taking photos of her.freen is wearing a mask. But covering her face  will not decrease her hottness 🔥 and handsomeness 🥵. Freen is getting irritating.Because of the staring and comments.

Lisa: First day in college you already have a fandom buddy .

Freen: They are irritating me...

Lisa: Chill.. bud.take it cool don't mind them.

Girls staring at her crazily even though she is wearing a mask.

Becky and her friends arrived at college after sometime. However Becky was angry to hear other girls in college talking about her hubby..

Girl 1: Gosh,the new girl is really hot and handsome.

Girl 2: yes, heard she is intersex,I wonder how big she is,how will she feel inside me.

Becky was fuming in anger and was about to rush towards the girls but irin and jao stopped her.

Becky: Let me go I'm gonna kill those bitches....

Irin: Becky calm down please. Let them talk Whatever they want. Freen is yours afterall.

Becky; Whatever..*shrugged her shoulder*