CHAPTER 6

THE ENGAGEMENT 💍

AT THE PALACE:

Tanya: Is everything ready, honey are you ready. What about the kids?

Sophie: Yes, dear they are ready. What about Uno .

Tanya: She is getting ready tee and nam is with her.

Sophie: Did you talk to her is she okay?

Tanya: I'm not sure. But she is trying to accept the fate. I think. I hope she can be happy in the future. Her bride is dad's friend and advisors daughter.
He is a nice man I hope her daughter is too .

Maid1: khun Tanya guest's have arrived.

Tanya: Oh.. come honey let's welcome them.

Becky , Richie and her parents enters the palace.Tanya and Sophie is surprised to see becky."This is my daughter Rebecca Patricia Armstrong
Joseph introduce her daughter.

"welcome everyone please be seated"freen's dad welcomes them. Now freen's dad is talking with them.
Freens dad asks for Freen to come. Sophie and Tanya leaves to bring Freen.

Tanya: I never expected Becky to be uncle Jose's daughter. I'm relieved now. Uno's love is true that's why everything ended like this.

Sophie: Are you going to tell her now. No let her see by herself.

In freen's room>>>

Tanya: Hey guys come they are here the engagement ceremony is going to start.

Tee:  Uno lets go.

Everyone comes to the hall everybody gathers there Freen and cousins surprised seeing Becky. But they didn't make it obvious.

Freen whisper on Tanya's ear
Freen: dad didn't say I'm marrying uncle Jose's daughter.

Tanya: you knew that she was uncle Jose's daughter.

Freen: Yes I knew it from the beginning.

Freen: She said she had a crush on someone. Why is she marrying me then.

Tanya: stupid.. Is she didn't say she is love with someone one or anything .
I also have a crush on angelina joli that doesn't mean I love her or something Sophie is the love of my life.
Everyone can have a crush on someone you understand dummy..

Freen: it's good if it is so..

Francis: What are you girls whispering.Uno come and sit near your future wife. He pointed next to Becca on the couch.

Freen: yes, dad Freen sits next to freen. She can't believe what's happening she is going to marry Becky.

Authors pov: The Antrakul family's engagement tradition is unique. The groom will get carved brides name and will make vow to marry bride and the bride can call her future husband by name by then.

Becky's pov: As soon I entered the palace everyone was surprised to see me the most surprised was phi. Wait I should stop calling her phi right. My future hubby☺️ . She looked stunning in the traditional emperor dress. I can't believe she is going to be mine.

Authors pov:
Now the ceremony has began a royal artist is carving Becky's name is freens hand.It will pain a lot but Freen didn't seem to mind it . Rebecca. Becky's name got carved in freen's hand. Now your majesty can start your vows the priest asks Freen.

Freen: I Freen Francis Wynn Antrakul vow that I will marry Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. I will be loyal to her and I don't dare to look at another woman other than her.