CHAPTER 11

IT WAS ME❓

AUTHOR: The next day Becky got ready for college . But she didn't see freen yet. Freen is not up yet She was wasted very bad yesterday.

Becky: P'tanya is freen alright. Is she coming to college.

Tanya; She is okay.She'll come later Becky you go on.

Becky: okay phi

Freen got ready and came to dining room for breakfast.

Tanya: Uno how are you feeling.

Freen: Aarrgh. My head hurts.

Tanya: Who told you to drink that much.Here drink this soup it'll help.

Freen: Thankyou taanii.

Tanya: Are you going to college today.

Freen: Hmm.

Tanya: Make things clear okay..

Freen:Hmm

Freen reached college a period has passed. The girls in the class screamed when freen entered the class.

Girl1: Look who's here.

Girl2: Sam is looking so hot 🥵 [Sam is the name she used in college to disguise herself].

Girl3: she's always

Becky looked at freen . But freen didn't look to her side Becky was hurt seeing freen avoiding her. Freen went to her seat and settled.

Becky in mind: I think seeing me with jake hurt her feelings. She is still avoiding me.

Lisa: Hey bud where have you been. Why are you late.

Freen: I woke up late . I had a headache.

Lisa: Ooh  are you better feeling now?

Freen: Hmm fine.

Freen: Lis I want to ask you something.

Lisa: What

Freen: It's about the guy who talked with Becky yesterday. Who is he.

Lisa: That was Jake he is a stalker and pervert.he is a headache to all the girls.Everyone is afraid of him. He have been after Becky for a long time. He flirts with her whenever he gets a chance. But I don't know what becky thinks about him. I had always seen Becky talking to him friendly only not with any other gestures.

Freen: Hmm.

Lisa: Why did you ask?.

Freen: Nothing just ..so..

Now it's their literature period and professor have come to class he is now teaching them.

Proff: Yami can you explain your point of view about love.

Yami:  Love is pure and divine. Love is where we find happiness.

Proff: Good. Next Reyan.

Reyan: Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world.

Proff: What about you Sam [Freen]can you explain your point of view about love.

Everyone's eyes on freen.She stood up.After thinking something time she spoke .

Freen: "Imagine if someone broke your heart into thousand pieces,but yet you still love them with each and every single piece of your broken heart " that's love.

Everyone clapped.

Proff: Very good..What about marriage.

Irin; What is he asking she is already married though.