CHAPTER 4

LOVE IS LOVE♥️

FREEN'S POV: Aargh! My head hurts I was pretty wasted last night. Did I had  nightmares again. Yes,I had them yesterday I saw Tanya. The nightmares are terrible but I wish to see them again and again because I can see my Tanya in them . But I can't bear seeing the end of the nightmare Tanya will leave me at the end leaving me in dark all alone. Jesus.. why did you do that to her to me. What have we  ever done wrong. Whyyy!

Authors pov: Everyone woke up and showered. They are now sitting for breakfast. Becca is checking out Freen she seems fine. Like nothing happened at all.

Tee: you guys are on your vacation no school right?

Irin,bec,jao: yes..

Tee: what about we all go on a trip

Nam : wonderful It will be fun.

Irin: But let us ask our parents for permission first .

Tee: ask permission today and pack your things we are going to phuket.

Tee: Uno you can't avoid this trip I'll talk to uncle if he not approve.

Freen: But do l really need to come though.

Nam: yes, if you don't come we are not going.

Freen : I'll talk to dad

Nam: bec, you also no excuse

Becca: okay p' nam

FREEN'S POV: My friends are stubborn now I have to ask my parents for permission dad is overseas for a meeting so I'll have to ask mom . But is it a time to go for a trip . I'm getting married after another week. Jeess ..

Freen: Mom..[ greets her mom]

Mom: dear, do you have something to tell me. Come here sit beside me . [ Freen sits near her mom in the couch]

Freen: Nothing mom. It's just my friends are going on a trip.They are insisting me to come too. I wanted to ask permission to go with them if it's okay.

Mom: Uno, it's okay dear. You can go but you have to come back in sunday.
You know your marriage is coming up.

Freen: okay mom.

Mom: is that it , is there anything else bothering you.

Freen: it's just about my marriage mom . How am I supposed to love someone in a week. Is it possible

Mom: Dear Uno , it does not need a decade for a person to fall in love with another person. Sometimes a second is enough. I fell in love with your father at the very first time I met him .

Freen: is that so. Uh .. mm. Thank you mom . I feel somehow relieved now thankyou for making me relieved.

Becca's pov: My parents agreed to sent me on a trip because it's my vacation time before starting college.
I'm excited to go on the trip. Phi will be coming too. I'll take this as a chance to know her closer and sort out my feelings towards her.

Authors pov: They reached phuket. And now they are in the resort. It's Antrakul family's resort. Tee's brother nuea  also joined the trip with them. Nuea is 15 years old . As soon as they entered the resort every staff started to bow and wish them. Becky and her friends thought that it was the tradition of this place. Every staff knows all the royal family members except Freen. She keeps her identity pretty secret you know.

Tee: Guys let's eat something.

They ordery pad thai , river prawns and some  noodles. after finishing dood they went out to get tour of the place . Days passed and they visited many places had fun. Freen and Becky got close. And becky realised their feelings for Freen is love Today is their  last day in phuket.