CHAPTER 12

💋 KISS ME WHEN YOU'RE SOBER

Beckys pov:So she misunderstood me all along.. I said that I like someone when we played truth or dare. I meant her . She is soo dumb can't she tell by the way I look at her that I love her.
Shh..Why did she have to keep all the doubts in her mind and get hurt .I can't see her like this.

Becky went to her room and she was about to go to bed .

Knock knock!!

It was none other than freen.She was standing there like a lost child.

Freen: Bec...Becky.. I'm soorrryy...
I was wrong please forgive mee .. aah
*She couldn't stand straight cause she was drunk she was slipping*

Becky grabbed freen and led her to bed and made her sit and Becky sit beside her .

Freen: pleeeasee, forgive....

Becky: Stop it green you haven't done anything wrong then why are you begging for forgiveness.

Freen: I'm sorry for misunderstanding you and avoiding you I'm really sorry.

Becky: Stop it now it's okay I forgive you.

Freen: Realllly...* Her face lit up*

Becky: Mm hmm.

Becky: Now go back to your room.

Freen: No I'm sleeping with you. You are my wife I have the right to sleep with you.

Becky: if your someone know that you were In my roo -

Freen: I'll go back before everyone is up pleasee.

Becky: hmm okay.

Freen: Thankyou sunshine..*she leans in to kiss Becky but Becky cover Freens mouth with her hands.*

Becky: But no touching.* If she behave like last time we were drunk everyone will hear me screaming her name this room is not sound proof and probably she won't remember what happened because she is drunk*

Freen whined like a kid.

Freen: Then can I have a kiss . Just a kiss ..

Becky: No, I don't think you will stop with a kiss. If you want a  kiss from me that bad ask for it when you are sober I'll give it.

Freen: okay then I'll hug you . Don't say no.

Becky didn't oppose it. They went to sleep.Freen hugged Becky tight.they slipped into dreamland together.