CHAPTER 7

UNION OF SOULMATES💍💕

AUTHORS POV: today is the big day the marriage of the future emperor. A marriage out of love even though they both don't know that they really really love each other.Becky is getting ready,irin, Sophie, tee  are with her and tee and nam are welcoming guests .while Tanya is with Freen.

Tanya: Uno , I'm glad that things turned out good. But what if dad had found someone other than bec for you , would you have let her go.

Freen: taani during the engagement ceremony before I found out that Becky was the one dad found. I was actually going to cancel the engagement even if I had to disobey dad and I was even ready to renounce my thrown.

Freen: "Meeting her was a coincidence, being friends with her was a choice and falling in love with her was beyond my control. At the end I realised that I'd rather die from heart break than letting her go.

Tanya: I'm so happy for you little one. I'm happy to see you in love and I'm sure that Becca will be able to reciprocate your love someday soon.

Freen: I hope so.

Tee: taani it's time Uno come.

AUTHORS POV: Freen was standing at the entrance waiting for Becky to come.  A few moments later Becky come with her dad . Freen turned to face Becky.

Freen in mind:Omo, she looks like an angel fallen from heaven. I'm really happy because she will be mine in a minute of time. "God only knows, how many times I prayed her to be mine".

Becky in mind: Freen looks really stunning. I'm glad to have her. I'll make her mine. I'll never let her go even in next life and more.

Freen and Becky completed their pledges and vows. Now the priest asked to exchange the wedding rings.
They exchanged wedding rings and the crowd cheered them to kiss💋. Freen and Becky never had their first kiss,so they were nervous. But Freen was more nervous. She is not used to being with anyone romantically. Seeing the crowd cheering Becky leaned in. Seeing this Freen mustered courage and kissed her. Her was was holding Becky's cheeks her thumb caressing her soft cheek's. They did not move their lips. They hold the kiss for a very few seconds. And Freen was feeling something weird that she never felt before in her 20 years of life. Becky wanted to kiss Freen more but they pulled apart. The crowd cheered and they hold hands and seeked blessings of both of their parents. And they went outside they threw the bouquet 💐 and tee catched it ,irin was blushing hard. They reached palace . Freen's parents had arranged.

AT THE PARTY:

Freen's parents were introducing their relatives to Becky, while Freen was with tee and tanya

Freen : [looking at Becky]Taani ,I felt something strange during our  wedding kiss, I wonder if you felt the same during the wedding and is it a normal thing.

Tee: what's Strange???

Tanya: What's it kiddo???

Freen: When I kissed her I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart was beat stopped for like the 12 seconds we kissed and I felt something wrong down there.

Tee: don't tell me you were turned on by getting a wedding kiss from your wife....😂😂

Tanya:  laughs..😂😂

Freen: you guy's stop teasing me you know it was my first time kissing someone.

Tanya: Take it easy Uno . It's alright to feel like that because it was your first time being that close to her.

Tee: you are still a kid in that matter Uno don't worry I'll teach you everything.

Becky, irin and nam joins them now they are having drinks.