CHAPTER 10

GAME OF JEALOUS

AUTHORS POV: Becky and friends reached their class. She saw freen sitting with her jenilisa. They smiled at eachother. They behaved casually.
A boy came to talk Becky he hold Becky's hand.Becky frowns seeing him.When freen saw this her eyes become red and she was fuming in anger.It was Jake he is a stalker . He has been after Becky for a long time. He is a maniac . He is obsessed with Becky. Becky has rejected him numerous times.But he acts like her boyfriend and tries to get touchy and flirt with her all the time.He have been fucking almost every girl who falls in his trap. She doesn't like him but she tries to behave friendly with him because he is very aggressive and ruthless and number one bully.

Jake: Hello, darling I missed you soo much how have you been.How was your vacation.*looking at Becky with lustful eyes*

Becky: it was fine . How was yours.*with not so interested look*

Jake: it was boring because I missed you so much.

Becky turned to look at freen.she realised freen was listening to them.

Professor entered their classroom at the time . They went to respective seats.

Freen in mind: Darling really . That fucking bastard. How dare he touch my wife😡🤬🤬. Could it be her boyfriend. The one she said she had a crush on.*her anger changed into sadness her eyes were teary she was at the edge of crying*. If so why did she marry me.Why would she broke my heart?why???

Irin: Bec, that Jake is really a headache.

Becky: Yes, what will I do about him. He even flirt with me infront of freen.
Will she misunderstand me or something.

Irin: Anyone can misunderstand the situation bec,you should talk with her and also with Jake you should make it clear to him so he will not bother you again.

Becky: Hmm...

Becky glanced at freen and sighed she seem sad .

The whole day freen ignored Becky.

When they came back from college Becky stopped Freen before entering palace.

Becky: Freen waiiit..I need to talk to you.

Freen: We can talk later Becky. I'm not feeling well.please don't disturb me.

Becky: Freen do you have a fever.let me check.* raised her hand to freens forehead.but Freen stopped her*

Freen: No ,Becky it's just a headache. Let me rest for sometime and please don't disturb me.

Becky: Okay take some rest and take some medicine too.

Freen walks inside leaving Becky behind. She walks straight to bar inside palace and grabs two bottles of whisky and goes to her room.

Becky in mind: Is she mad with me because of Jake . Is that why she's avoiding me. I should make things clear with her and jake. I can't see her like this.

Becky went after sometime inside.

Tanya: Becky where is freen.

Becky : She went inside before me she said she is not feeling well she went to take rest.didnt you guys see her.

Sophie: No we just came from kitchen

Tanya: I'll go check on her.

Sophie: Becky take a shower and come I have prepared some snacks.

Becky: okay phi.

By this time freen has finished almost a whole bottle of whisky. Tanya enters the room and saw freen drinking directly from the bottle.She enters the room and locks the door and yells at freen.

Tanya: Freen Francis Wynn Antrakul......What do you think you are doing. Have you gone mad.First day after college and you here drinking almost a whole bottle.Are you insane.

Freens eyes become teary she looked at Tanya and stood still she didn't utter a word.

Seeing the pain on her sisters eyes Tanya panicked and went near her.freen hugged her and started crying.

Tanya: What happened dear why are you crying tell me did anything happen in college?? Say something please don't make me worried.

Freen: Looks like she have a boyfriend taanii.

Tanya; Who???

Freen: Becky who else.

Tanya: whaat??

Freen: I saw her with him . He was flirting with her right infront of my eyes.Why did she marry me when she loved someone else.why??.Why would she* started sobbing*

Tanya:Calm down Uno. Did  she tell you that.he is her boyfriend or did she flirt back with him

Freen: No, but she didn't stom him though..

Tanya: Don't just assume things . Becky is a good girl I don't believe she will do that.Talk it out or find out if he is really her boyfriend or should I talk to her.

Freen: No just give me some time I'll talk with her.

Tanya: Don't drink anymore. Get some rest.

Freen: Mmm. Please keep it between is don't tell anyone and don't ask Becky about it.

Tanya: Hmm. Okay

Becky didn't see freen outside she didn't even come for dinner so she decided to check her. She was going to freens room. She stopped hearing Tanya calling her.

Tanya: Becky, where are you going.

Becky: I'm gonna check freen.she didn't come for dinner.

Tanya: She is resting I gave her medicine and food she must be sleeping let her be.*she lied*

Becky: oh. Okay phi*becky went to her room*