CHAPTER 2

FIRST MEETING 🤝

FREEN'S POV:
     I am bored I just finished my morning work outs and martial practice.So I message nam

Freen: Hello nam

Nam : whatsupp Uno?

Freen : Are you free can you come to palace along with tee and heng .I am bored let's go for horse 🐎 ride.

Nam: No darling today we are busy we can do it in the evening what do you think

Freen : Nooo..... [Like a baby]

Nam :Stop whining like a baby.we can go for horse riding evening. It's your time of age to be rided by someone no horse riding 😂😂

Freen:phiii...😡
Nam: okay Uno see you in evening
Freen : whatever

I am annoyed by nam she never misses a chance to tease me aishh.
I dressed up in a black hoodies and black shorts and a I wore my cap and mask I decided to hang out alone .
I was about to leave the palace suddenly I am stopped because of a voice I turned to see who it was it's aunt prim head of palace maintainance she takes care of me very well and cares me likes my mother do.

Aunt prim : your highness may I ask where you about to leave kindly

Freen : Aunt prim  I told you not to call me with that much respect you are free to call me and talk with me. It's my order.

Aunt prim: Alright young master.

Freen : Oh god ! Looks like I can't be helped. Anyways young master is better than your highness kindly 😂.
Alright I am going out for a while no need to inform body guards nobody knows me anyways and I can protect myself.

Aunt prim: okay your hig.. sorry young master take care of yourself.

Freen: See you later

Becca's pov:
Today is Sunday I have no college and it's the day I meet with children of orphanage. Irin and  said they can't tag along so I am going alone. I got ready and asked my driver to sent me to the orphanage.

FREEN'S POV:

   I was just walking along the alley. Suddenly I heard sounds of children playing in joy . It was from the orphanage under the palace. I decided to buy some toys and chocolate 🍫 for the children although the palace provide everything for them.

I bought the things and entered the orphanage. Children first refused to come to me because I was covering my face soon the mother of the orphanage signalled then it's okay and they ran towards me. I gave them chocolates and toys . Then insisted that I should play with them to be their friends . So I decided to play with them.

Becca's pov;

I reached the orphanage and carried chocolate and toys for the children I saw the children playing with a tall girl with dark black colour hair musculine fit and perfect body I can see the muscles in her legs soo sexy. Oh god what am I thinking. I walk towards the children some of them run towards me but a little girl was standing with the stranger girl . As she noticed me she look towards me there was something extraordinary beauty in her blue 🔵 eyes. I went to talk to her

End of becca's pov

FREEN'S POV:

I was playing with the children suddenly I noticed some one coming I saw a beautiful 😍 cute girl looking at me I bet she is the most beautiful girl I ever seen .

She came to me and said hello. I also greeted her back . Do you come here often she asked.No not often I said.
Oh that's why I haven't seen you before here. My name is Rebecca Armstrong  you can call me Becca nice to meet you she said helding me a hand . I was confused Armstrong? ??  she the daughter of uncle Joseph my dad's adminstrator .