Keep talking b!tch (3)

*Felix's pov*

Felix entered his house it was a little over 7:30 pm as he took his coat off and hang it in the hanger and after that he made his way to his bedroom and stripped off his clothes as he entered the bathroom which was connected to his room and he turned the shower on warm.

After the shower he wore a oversized tshirt and some boxers since no one is coming to his house at this hour so he made his way to kitchen to make something quickly eat and then sleep. He decided on ramen as he was eating he got a text from jeongin.

Innie🤢

Innie🤢: BRO DID YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A NEW NEIGHBOUR?

lixxie🐥: what?

Innie🤢: bitch you blind or sum because my text wasn't hard to understand. anyway DID YOU MEET THEM YET?

Lixxie🐥: first of all bitch I'm tired and second of all no i didn't even know i had a new neighbour.

Innie🤢: when you meet them do tell me how it goes!

Lixxie🐥: Fine now lemme eat and go to bed

Innie🤢: okay okay goodnight lixxie 😘

Lixxie🐥: stop being weird. anyway goodnight

Innie🤢: so mean and then you ask me why I'm always mean to you 😒
seen

*Chan's pov*

Chan woke up and checked the time on his phone it was 8 pm, he stretched his body and got up and decided to take a shower first. He quickly brushed his teeth and then hopped in the steaming hot water, The water ran down his entire body making him even more relaxed 'i have a meeting in the afternoon so I'll just go and greet my neighbour after the shower it's probably gonna be a old couple so they would be up by now'.

After the shower he dressed up in a pair of black baggy jeans and a hoodie he went downstairs and made something to eat which was a grilled sandwich he quickly ate it and he was out of his brand new house he locked the door and hopped in his car going to a grocery store and got some groceries for his house since he didn't have anything and got a chocolate box he sat back in his car and as he was about to start the engine he recieved a text from jisung.

Squirrel🐿️

Squirrel🐿️: sooooo did you meet them?

Channie🧑🏼‍🦳: jesus jisung it's only 9 am plus i just got the groceries and a chocolate box for them.

Squirrel🐿️: so does that mean you were on your way 🤨

Channie🧑🏼‍🦳: yes dumbass, sometimes i wonder how you are in a mafia

Squirrel🐿️: HEYY THAT'S MEAN!

Channie🧑🏼‍🦳: well it wasn't supposed to be nice now was it?

Squirrel🐿️: ykw i hope they turn out to be a old couple you bitch

Channie🧑🏼‍🦳: yeah yeah whatever now bye
seen

'petty bitch' chan thought and giggled, He started his engine and made his way to his place.

He parked his car and decided before going inside his house he'll just greet his neighbour.

*Felix's pov*

Felix was woken up by a knock at his front door he got up and rubbed his eyes and he opened the door thinking it was just jeongin or hyunjin "what it's too early" he muttered still rubbing his eyes.

"uhm hello sorry to come so early i was gonna be busy after so decided to come here early, I'm bang chan your new neighbour" chan got flustered when he realised that the boy in front was in his boxers felix realised that it wasn't jeongin or hyunjin he mumbled "shit" and hid his lower half behind the door.

"It's okay and it's nice to meet you too I'm lee felix" felix sheepishly smiled at him.

"I brought some chocolates here" chan handed him the bag that had the box of chocolates.

"T-Thank you" felix finally looked at chan's face and he blushed and looked down again.

"I'll get going now" chan said and felix also nervously waved hin good bye not trusting his voice.

Shitheads🫠

Lixxie🐥: @EVERYONE COME HERE

Jinnie😜: WHAT

Innie🤢: WHAT

Lixxie🐥: i just met my neighbour and holy shit he's so fine.

Jinnie😜: WHAT!! WHAT'S HIS NAME?

Innie🤢: YEAH AND WHAT WAS HE WEARING?

Lixxie🐥: OKAY SO HIS NAME IS BANG CHAN AND HE WAS WEARI- WAIT WHY DOES IT MATTER WHAT HE WAS WEARING BUT ANYWAY THAT'S NOT ALL..

Innie🤢: KEEP TALKING BITCH

Jinnie😜: I AGREE

Lixxie🐥: okay so i woke and i thought it was one of you two idiots at my door and i was in my oversized tshirt and boxers so i didn't think about wearing more clothes since y'all have seen me with boxers multiple times anyway that's not the point he saw me in my boxers.

Innie🤢: OMG

Jinnie😜: DID HE LOOK DISGUSTED BY IT OR..

Lixxie🐥: I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I COULDN'T LOOK AT HIS FACE AFTERWARDS

jinnie😜: okay so what we are gonna do is you're gonna get ready and meet us at our spot (a/n: their spot is a cafe near felix's house) and tell us everything and by everything i mean EVERYTHING!

Innie🤢: yeah bitch texting doesn't count!

Lixxie🐥: okay okay I'll see y'all in 10?

Innie🤢: your ass better be ready otherwise i will drag your ass out the house

Jinnie😜: lix you know that psycho will actually do what he says right 😭

Lixxie🐥: I KNOW AND I ALSO SAID I'LL MEET Y'ALL IN 10 NOW BYE!
seen by all

--------------------------------------------------------------

How do y'all like the story so far? because I'm enjoying writing this!

Also cover me is such a beautiful song like it always makes me shed a fucking tear anyway now byeeee!!!!