whatever makes you sleep at night (8)

"I saw two people following me the other day I don't know what they wanted but i know for sure they were txt members" seungmin said as changbin sighed and rubbed his temples with his fingers.

"So they are really after us huh? what are we supposed to do hyung" jisung asked as minho pulled him close to his chest hugging him.

"We do nothing we just have to wait till they do something first" changbin sighed he was about to pull out a cigarette from his pocket but realised they were still at the cafe so he just sighed again.

"How long do we have to just wait and just let them stalk us like this?" chan was getting frustrated his voice getting louder.

"I suggest you keep your voice down if you don't want people finding out who we really are" minho spoke calmly.

"How can you all be this calm while they are just watching every step of ours?"

"Because there is nothing we can do and if we start a war against them the police will find us so the best thing to do right now is nothing so no one gets hurt or goes to jail" changbin was getting annoyed as he listened to the younger talk but he understands why he's getting frustrated.

"I'm sorry i just- what if they hurt felix if they are watching every move of ours by now they know about felix and I don't want him to get involved in this" chan put his head down on the table, jisung knew what he was feeling so he put a comforting hand on his back.

"I promise he will be alright hyung, we all do right guys" jisung smiled at the older and looked at the others to see them nodding chan felt reassured as he smiled.

"Also did you guys kiss yet hmmmmm" seungmin asked nudging chan's shoulder the older groaned.

"Come on i don't like him he's just cute and adorable that's it plus I don't want him to get involved in this shit that's easy" chan stated and everyone at the table giggled.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night" changbin giggled and got up "alright everyone that's the end of the meeting go home and take some rest see you guys tomorrow" changbin waved at them and walked out of the cafe.

Chan was now at home he was scrolling on Instagram like usual until he came up across a certain post.

@lixxxie__lix_

liked by hansquirrel__, maknaeicon143

liked by hansquirrel__, maknaeicon143., and 278 others.

lixxxie__lix_: i love vanilla ice cream 🍦

maknaeicon143: YOU WERE EATING IT WITHOUT ME??
lixxxie__lix: @maknaeicon143 and what about it?

handsomehwang99: okay cutie 😘
lixxxie__lix_: 😁😁

'Who the hell is this "handsomehwang99" and why is he calling him cutie' chan forrowed as his eyebrows as he liked the the picture and hit the follow button.

-

Felix was watching tiktok on his phone he had just stayed in his bed the whole day his head stopped hurting a long time ago but he was just lazy to do anything today, as he was scrolling he got a notification from Instagram.

@daddychris97_ started following you.

He clicked the notification and it was none other than his neighbour he giggled at the username and followed him back.

daddychris97_

felix: daddy chris huh?
(a/n: I'm not writing their username everytime 😭)

chan: you hating?

felix: not hating but it's definitely interesting

chan: you're totally judging me 🙄

felix: yeah yeah whatever, how did your meeting go?

chan: it went great just talked about stuff and that's all

felix: so what were you doing now?

chan: just got home and was scrolling through Instagram and boom i found you 😉

'Is he flirting with me??' felix thought and just brushed it off

felix: is that so?

chan: yup, also i have a question if you don't mind

felix: I don't mind at all shoot

chan: who is handsomehwang99?

felix: my bestfriend why?

chan: oh nothing he just called you a cutie on your recent post that's why

felix: aww is our channie hyung jealous?

chan: I'm not.

felix: sure sure, whatever makes you sleep at night :)

chan: whatever good night lix

felix: night channie hyung

Felix felt something weird in gis stomach like some bubbly feeling and his heart was beating fast 'what the fuck is happening to me' felix turned off his phone and went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone i know my updates are all over the place but life is really difficult these days and it's just everything happening one by one so I'm sorry for the lack of updates i hope you all understand.

Anyway what do we think about this chapter? me personally i felt like this is probably my favourite chapter i know the chapters aren't super long but that's literally how much i can write before i start writing random things.

Also at every end of the chapter I'll be doing a song of the day and today's song of the day is ASAP by newjeans :) anyways bye now!!