Not over the fact that... (10)

They both arrived at a small ramen place chan loved that place so much he always came there when he needed to be alone or be away from everyone it always felt so comforting.

"we're here" chan announced and looked to his side to find felix sleeping he smiled to himself before waking him up "lix we're here, get up" felix opened his eyes and looked at the the ramen shop from the window and smiled.

"Sorry for falling asleep i was so tired also i love ramen!" chan smiled at his cute behaviour before they both got out of the car and got inside the place and they were instantly greeted by the waiter.

"Good evening welcome" the waiter smiled at them.

"Hello can we get a table for 2 please" chan smiled back.

"Of course follow me right this way" the waiter led them to the table and they both sat down "i will be back once you're ready to order" the waiter bowed and left leaving felix and chan alone.

"I love this place it's always so quiet and peaceful" chan said as he picked up the menu even though he knew everything on the menu already.

"It is very calm and comforting here i like it" and just in time the waiter came back they both ordered and the waiter said he'll be right back.

"So did you have fun today?" chan asked suddenly feeling awkward he didn't know why.

"I had alot of fun probably after a very long time we are not going to count that bar moment we forget about that day" chan giggled at the answer as felix pouted "not funny" he tried to be intimidating but he just looked like a angry baby.

"I'm sorry you just look so adorable right now also i like drunk lix he's so straightforward" felix blushed at the response.

"No drunk lix just talks out of his ass" he defended.

"I still like drunk lix idk man he's just so.." he was gonna say 'so hot' but the waiter came with the food and he's so glad he came because he didn't know what he'd do after saying that.

The waiter came and he left they both ate the food in a comfortable small conversation as they both finished the food the waiter came back with the bill and chan was about to reach for his pockets before felix grabbed his hand and stopped him "remember i won the game so dinner is on me, i didn't forget" chan didn't hear a single thing the younger said as he kept looking at felix's hand on his, felix retreated his hand and payed for the food the waiter smiled at how cute they were.

They both got up and were out of the shop they were both walking on the sideway as they decided to take a small walk before going back to their car "you know you are the first person i ever took here i always come here when i need to be alone or just get away from everyone it's just- it feels like I'm in my own world even if it's just for a bit" chan said as felix looked at him lovingly as he stopped and made chan look at him as he held his hand.

"Well thank you for bringing me here channie i really appreciate it and i also agree with you it's really comforting" as felix got done he stood on his tippy toes and placed a small kiss on chans cheek "thank you" he whispered and started walking back to the car.

Chan stood there frozen 'did he really just-' chan's thoughts were cut off as he broke away from it "Felix wait" felix stopped and chan ran upto him as he cupped his face with his hands and brought his lips with the younger and pecked him gently, felix blinked a few times before pulling chan in for another kiss this time a little more than a peck.

As chan pulled away he looked into felix's eyes and smiled "you do know we have to go in the same car right so where do you think you're going all alone in a hurry" he said in a low and soft voice.

"I- i was just- idk" felix stuttered still not over the fact that chan kissed him.

"let's go home it's getting late" chan grabbed his small hand and they walked back into the car as chan started driving back to their houses.

After a 30 minute drive chan arrived at felix's house he stopped the car and looked at felix and smiled "we're here" chan said sweetly.

"I know, thank you chan for everything today it was genuinely one of the best days I've had in a long long time" felix smiled ear to ear chan mimicked the expression before he unbuckled his seatbelt as he leaned in to peck his lips "good night lix".

Felix didn't say anything too flustered to say anything he opened the door and hurried in his house and got on his phone

SHITHEADS!

Lexxie: omg you won't believe what just happened.....

Innie: what happened someone slapped you?

Jinnie: you finally got laid?

Lixxie: what? no! CAHN KISSED ME SHUSHSJSHSHSJS

Innie: WHAT??

Jinnie: okay bitch what?

Lixxie: we were like hanging out today because his friends were busy and so were you guys so he asked me to hangout we went to the mall and i won the aur hockey game so i bought dinner and after we were done he told me how i was the only person he's brought to the one restaurant and i just idk what the fuck happened to me but i kissed his cheek and then i panicked and was running but he called my name so i stopped and then he kissed me and when he dropped me off HE KISSED ME AGAIN I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.

Innie: damn. now that's alot and I'm so happy for you!

Jinnie: same he's finally gonna get dicked down but daddy chan

Lixxie: omg jinnie stfu before i murder you with my phone

Lixxie: wait no my phone's very important so I'll just kick you in the head.

Jinnie: you see this innie? he's such a meanie

Innie: i mean atleast he has his priorities straight and lemme tell you that's the only thing straight about him

Lixxie: you know what I'm done with you bitches good night

Innie: good night don't dream about him too much

Jinnie: he's probably already thinking about giving him a blowjob
seen

Lixxie went offline...
Innie went offline...
Jinnie went offline...

--------------------------------------------------------------

THEY FUCKED KISSED Y'ALL I'M SO HAPPY!!!

Anyway how was today's chapter? me personally this is my favourite chapter yet it's so cute!

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST 200 READS AHHHH ILY ALL!!!

As promised today's song of the day is: Born to be by itzy!!!!

Okay bye now love you all see y'all next chapter!!!!!!!