Do you like him? (13)

Chan arrived at Jisung and Minho's house and as expected Jisung was waiting outside for Chan, "Get in" Chan called from the inside abd Jisung got in and they were off to the location.

"What took so long?" Jisung teased the older again.

"You already know the reason" the older sighed and rolled his eyes at the younger, while Jisung just giggled.

"So tell me did you both kiss yet?" Jisung asked nudging the older who was driving.

"Keep nudging me and we'll fucking crash" Chan replied getting tired of the younger.

"YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!" the younger pouted not getting the answer to his question.

"uh- we may have... yes" the older shyly replied.

"WAIT REALLY???" Jisung yelled excitedly.

"calm down Jisung" Chan chuckled at the older's reaction.

"OMG YES YOU'RE FINALLY GETTING ASS AHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUUU" chan just kept chuckling at the youngers reaction "wait so like what does that mean?" Jisung asked again becoming more curious.

"So about that... we actually never talked about the kiss... as if it like never happened." the older replied

"what do you mean?"

"Its just he never brought it up and neither did i. well he has been flirting tho." the older replied showing him the msgs they both sent each other the other day.

"Okay so do you like him?" the younger asked.

"idk.."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I just don't okay. I feel like i wanna keep him safe but i also wanna stay away from him to keep him safe but also if he's too far away I'm thinking about him. idk what the fuck that is" chan replied frustrated with himself.

"I think you like him Chan, that's how i felt with Minho too" the younger smiled at him reassuringly.

"Idk what to do Jisung" chan asked rubbing his temple with his palms (don't worry y'all he's still driving)

"All i will say is do what your heart is telling too hyung, and you'll figure it out" the younger said patting the other's shoulder.

"I hope sungie, i hope" chan muttered as he continued driving.

After about 30 minutes of comfortable silence they finally reached the destination, they could already see a truck there which they assumed was the dealer since they didn't see a TXT logo on the car.

They silently made their way inside the warehouse and hid in a corner waiting for the TXT men to come in, about 10 minutes later they finally heard 2 more cars pull up both of them looked at each other and nodded already knowing what to do.

From the corner they saw 6 men walk in none of them seemed to notice that they were also there which was a good thing "Are you here for the gun deal?" one of the dealers asked in a deep husky voice.

"Yes we're sent here by Soobin the leader of TXT (if i said that someone else was the leader of TXT just know that now it's soobin i can't remember 😭😭😭) sent us" one if the TXT men said.

"Well give me a minute I'll get your guns, Gunther and Marcus go fetch their guns" the one in the middle who they suppose was the leader said with authority in his voice.

"Okay on the count of three" Chan commanded and Jisung nodded.

"one"

"two"

"THREE" As the Chan said three Jisung popped out of his hiding spot and shooting at 2 of the men right in the head killing them instantly one thing about Jisung was he has the best aim in all of StrayKids and you could always count on him when you have to go on a mission, anyways back to the scene, chan also got and out shooting two people, one on the shoulder and one on the stomach, as soon as the four men fell to the floor thry got out and ran to the other two quickly putting them in a headlock and then knocking them out with their gun.

The dealer just stared at them, they both looked at the man and then each other and started giggling "Who the fuck are you?" the man finally asked, voice shaking from fear.

"Oh don't worry we'll pay you, but we don't want the guns we just want these men" Jisung said slipping the man Changbin's number so he can deal with that man. "call him".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY I'M NOT GOOD WITH WRITING FIGHTING SCENES SO BARE WITH ME 😭😭 I'M TRYING OKAY 😭😭😭

HOW DO WE LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR?

TODAY'S SONG OF THE DAY: WANNABE BY ITZY!!

OKAY BYE!!!!!