Is this a cosplay? (12)

As Changbin had instructed them they started doing their part Seungmin had found some valuable information on TXT while Minho also got some information from the spy they sent and the only thing that was left right now is to send them a threat.

"Minho what did you find?" Changbin asked while he was working on some paperwork, they were currently at Changbin's house to discuss how Chan and Jisung would send them a threat.

"They are gonna have a gun deal at a random warehouse in about 3 hours" minho stated the information he had found.

"Okay, good job Minho, Seungmin what about you? did you find anything? were you able to hack into their system?" Changbin asked the younger, hoping that he had found something.

"There isn't anything strange about them online all i found was stuff we already know about them boss" Seungmin said with a disappointed look on his face.

"It's okay seungmo, you tried your best" the older smiled at the pouty boy "Okay so Chan and Jisung get ready you both have to stop their little "gun deal" and send a threat this is the best chance" Changbin said finally looking up from his papers to look at the two men who looked confident.

"yes boss" they both said in unison and looked at each other and started giggling.

"Jisung I'll pick you up in half an hour okay?" Chan said to the boy who simply nodded his head a yes and after that the meeting was over and chan made his way to his house to get ready for the mission.

As chan entered his house he started getting ready as he put on a bullet proof jacket the first thing and after that got dressed in black and put on a mask he took some daggers with him and hid them in different parts of his clothes as he took his favourite gun with some ammo and made his way towards the exit as he was about to open the door to leave his doorbell rang, he got confused 'who tf is here?' he thought as he opened the door to reveal a smiley freckled boy.

"HI" the boy said excitedly before looking at the latter's outfit and got confused again as he was wearing all black again with a mask "where are you going? or is this a cosplay?" the younger couldn't resist he was confused after all.

"Uh hi felix" the older replied taking his mask off before continuing "oh, yeah me and my friend are really into cosplay, mhm" chan replied rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh... right, anyway, I'm here to ask can I take a shower here? my shower isn't working and my shift starts in 30 minutes" felix said after a long pause fiddling with his fingers.

It took chan a moment to reply as he was busy looking at the man infront of him who wore a tank top and shorts (the tiny one y'all) "you're so hot" he accidentally mumbled as he realised what he said he covered his mouth with his hands.

"thank you channie, you're hotter tho" felix teased the older who blushed as a crimson shade covering his cheeks "so can I take a shower here or you wanna do something else?" felix smirked.

"oh- uhm yes please come in" chan gave some place for the younger to enter the house as he closed the door behind him.

"I see you're only brave on Instagram huh?" felix muttered before going to the bathroom as he already knew where it was from the last time he was here.

Chan waited for 5 minutes for the younger to finish but he was taking significantly longer than he expected as he received a text from Jisung.

quokkashan45

Jisung: Chan hurry up, Minho just informed me that the drive is about 45 minutes long so it's gonna take us a while to get there and set everything up.

Chan: oh shit sorry, I completely forgot felix came over because his shower wasn't working so he's currently taking a shower but it's okay I'll be out in a minute sorry!

Jisung: felix huh?

Chan: shut up

Jisung: well we will be in a car for 45 minutes I'll get some stuff out from you ;)

Chan: god kill me.

Jisung: I'm giving you 10 minutes, hurry up or I'm taking Minho with me.

Chan: ON IT!

Chan got up from the couch and went over to the bathroom where felix was and knocked on the door and he heard the younger yell a 'yes' from the inside "I'm going out, i have an emergency meeting at the office so once you're done make sure to lock the house on your way out and keep the key with you I'll come get it once I'm home again" the older said to which he got a 'Okay' in response and that was enough as he hurried out the house and made his way over to Jisung.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYYYYY!!!! HOW ARE YOU ALL LIKING THR STORY SO FAR???? I'M PERSONALLY LIKING THIS SLOW PACE!

ALSO SONG OF THE DAY: EASY BY LE SSERAFIM!!!!!

OKAY BYE NOW I'LL SEE Y'ALL TOMORROW WITH A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!