what happened yesterday (7)

Felix woke up as the sun hit his eyes he tried to hide under the sheets but then he realised a warm hand on his waist he slowly turned around to see who this hand belonged to when he turned around he saw chan's beautiful face at first he just stared at chan's face looking at his relaxed face and his eyes slowly travelled down to chan's plump and full lips.

He snapped out of the trance and started panicking he looked down and saw he was only in an oversized tshirt which wasn't his and boxers he slowly removed chan's warm hand from his waist and tried to get up "where are you going baby" chan mumbled and felix eyes widened he looked back to a smirking chan then he realised the stinging pain in his head.

"Shut up what happened yesterday my head hurts so much" felix grabbed his head.

"Nothing happened you got drunk and started saying that i look hot so i got you here and you were uncomfortable in your clothes so i dressed you in one of my tshirt looks cute on you" chan winked at felix and he blushed.

"Huh? that didn't happen where are my friends anyway?" felix questioned but realised the questioning only made his head hurt more chan must have realised and got up from the bed and when he did felix realised that he wasn't wearing any shirt and shamelessly looked at his abs he snapped himself out of that trance again 'what the fuck is happening to me'.

Chan returned with some aspirins and a glass of water and felix tried not to look at his shirtless body (a/n: if i was felix i would be looking shamelessly forever idc idc) "here take this might help with the headache" chan handed the pill to felix and the glass of water felix puts the pill in the glass and let's it dissolves before drinking the glass of water "now take some rest you can go home later I won't be here tho because i have some business to take care of" chan replied as he took the glass from felix and put it on the bedside table.

"You work on sundays?"

That caught chan off guard "y-yeah i do sometimes" he replied he hated that he was stuttering.

"uh huh anyway I'll just go back to my place it's literally right next door" felix said as he got up and found his pants and shirt on the table nicely folded he picked up the pants and slid them up as he was gonna take the shirt chan spoke up

"You can borrow the tshirt i don't mind" chan said quickly and felix smiled up at him.

"Thank you I'll wash it and return it tomorrow" with that felix was going out of the house and walking to his house when he got out his phone and looked at the time it was 11 am he took out his keys and unlocked the door and closed it behind him and headed straight to his bedroom he removed his pants again and threw them in the laundry bag and he fell back on the bed and went to sleep.

Chan got ready in some black baggy jeans and a oversized black sweatshirt and a pair of boots he checked himself out in the mirror one last time and headed out of his house and he made sure to lock the front door on his way out he looked at felix house and entered his care and started his engine and made his way to the same cafe for another meeting with the members.

(a/n: this but imagine his hair to be blonde)

he made it at the cafe where he parked his car and locked it and made in the cafe where his friends were sitting and as soon as chan sat down on the table seungmin asked him a question "where the fuck did you go yesterday all off a sudden?" chan realised that he was talking about yesterday at the club.

"Oh my neighbour was wasted so i took him home anyway we are here for the meeting shall we begin binnie hyung?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR LEAVING AT A CLIFFHANGER BUT OH WELL 😁🤭

Anyway did y'all like this chapter? i personally think this is one of those chapters which is a filler but it's pretty cute ANYWAY I'LL SEE Y'ALL NEXT CHAPTER BYEEEEEE!

P.S: stream better things by aespa!!!