It's time for revenge (4)

*Felix's pov*

it took felix 9 minutes to arrive at the cafe since the cafe wasn't far away he opened the door and entered the cafe he was greeted by the waiter he greeted the waiter back and looked for his friends and he found them quickly as they were waving at him like 2 idiots he made his way to them and sat down before he could say anything hyunjin said "spill the tea bitch and don't forget ANYTHING" he had that demanding look felix rolled his eyes and began telling him everything from the time he woke up.

After 15 minutes of felix talking and hyunjin and jeongin listening to gim carefully (no literally they've never been this careful in their whole life) "OH MY GOD HE SOUNDS SO ADORABLE" jeongin was the first to speak and he wasn't perticularly quiet either.

"Will you quiet down omg you don't have to tell the whole cafe" felix whisper yelled at him and hyunjin nodded in agreement, jeongin rolled his eyes.

"sooooo how does this Mr. so fucking hot look like?" as hyunjin finished the sentence the cafe door opened and five people entered the cafe and one of them happened to be bang chan and felix turned red immediately remembering this morning's events.

"omg guys hide me right now he's here I can't face him" felix picked up the menu from the table and tried to hide himself luckily chan didn't notice him and sat down next to their table (literally) with 4 other people felix didn't know.

"OMG WHICH ONE IS H-" jeongin yelled and felix cut him off by placing a hand on his mouth so he would shut up but chan heard it and looked at felix he smiled and waved at the younger felix awkwardly smiled and waved back while hyunjin giggled quietly and felix kicked his shin.

"why are you so loud jeez you almost embarrassed the shit out of me dickhead" felix whisper yelled at him while jeongin and hyunjin kept giggling like two idiots.

*Chan's pov from the cafe*

Chan decided to go to a cafe for the meeting with the other members he sat down the table and was looking at the menu when he heard someone yell "OMG WHICH ONE IS" he searched around the bar to look and realised it was the table next to him and in those three people was felix, lee felix chan smiled and waved at the boy and chan couldn't lie he looked way better in those boxers (well that's what chan thinks okay) the younger did the same and started talking with his friends again chan couldn't take his eyes off of him he looked so fragile and deli- "hello earth to chan" seungmin waved his hand infront of chan's face to get his atten and that seemed to have worked he got out of whatever weird trance he was in.

"Huh what happened" chan replied quickly.

"well if you were paying attention we were talking business now shall we get back to it?" changbin rolled his eyes. "So as i was saying we have found some txt members in our area again and our guys have gotten one of them captured in our chambers" changbin continued.

"They are still after us? it's been 5 years give it a break" seungmin was pissed.

"Well i know what I'm gonna do with the person we have captured" chan said with a sinister look on his face and everyone knew what he was gonna do just by those words.

"Whatever you do with him first we need info from him then he's all yours to kill" minho's tone was stern and that tone meant 'and there's no room for discussion' and chan knew that so he rolled his eyes.

"Fineee info first blah blah blah but he's mine it's time for revenge" chan giggled like a psychopath as everyone watched him.

After they were done eating he headed to his car and noticed felix was walking home alone so chan made his way over to him "you going home?" chan startled felix as he jumped when chan said that.

"Holy- you don't sneak up on people like that they could have a heart attack and to answer your question yes I'm going home" chan giggled at felix's response.

"I was going home too and since you live right next to me i thought I'd offer you a ride" chan asked hoping the younger would say yes.

"Sure" was all chan needed he smiled and made his way to his car and he opened the door for felix so he could get in first and then he entered from the driver's seat applied his seatbelt and started the engine.

"You missed a turn" felix said breaking the quietness of the car.

"I know i just like a scenic route plus i wanna get to know you better" chan smiled and kept driving.

"So what do you wanna know about me?" felix questioned confused

"How long have you been living here?" Chan's first question was quite basic.

"For about three years now i moved in when i got accepted into a college near by and bought this house well my parents helped me buy it since i didn't have that much money saved" felix finished and chan nodded "why did you pick to move in here chan?" felix questioned.

"well for starters the place is quite cozy and just as big as i want it to be plus it's in a quiet neighborhood too who wouldn't wanna move in here?" chan chuckled and so did felix "anyway how old are you?"

"I'm 23 what about you?" chan smiled happily as he heard the answer.

"I'm 25, what do you do for work?" chan asked another question.

"I work in the convenience store near the cafe what about you what do you do?" that cought chan off guard as he can't tell felix what he really does.

"I work uh business that's why i had to move here" he didn't entirely lie but it was still a lie and they kept asking questions for the majority of the ride until they reached home.

"I'll see you later lix" chan said and drove away.

*Felix's pov*

"I'll see you later lix" chan didn't even wait for felix's response as he drove away it's not like felix was gonna answer currently he was a blushing mess he made his way inside his house put his coat in the hanger and decided to take a short nap since he was woken up at 9 pm on a sunday.

--------------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE WOOOOO *INSERT CHEERING SOUNDS*

Do y'all like this story so far? am i going too fast ir too slow please lmk!

Also can we talk about g-(idle)'s my bag that song is so cunt like damn anyway see y'all next update byeeee!!!!