like what you see baby? (11)

Chan was sleeping peacefully when his phone started ringing. He grumbled some obscenities under his breath before answering the call. "Hello?"

"Hello Chan, I'm sorry to disturb your sleep, but we have to meet at our old base. It's urgent," Changbin said from the other line. Chan's sleep immediately faded as soon as he heard Changbin say it was "urgent."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes," and with that, he hung up and started getting ready. He quickly changed out of his pajamas and into black sweatpants and sweatshirt. He also wore a black mask to conceal his identity from people who knew him. As soon as he was ready, he picked up his car keys and left the house.

Meanwhile, Felix was relaxing on his balcony (If you're not sure what a balcony is, you can Google it.) to get some air as he had just woken up due to a nightmare, as he was looking out he saw Chan leaving his house wearing all black like he was in a gang or something Felix wanted to greet the older but he seemed to be in a hurry and got in his car and sped off, Felix was confused where the older was speeding off too at 3 in the morning but he brushed it off and went inside to sleep again.

Chan arrived in 5 minutes as he said he would, he was speeding like a madman, it's a good thing that it's 3 am so there aren't any traffic police "I'm here" Chan announced as he sat down on the couch all the other members were already there with Seungmin looking grumpy, Minho and Jisung were clinging to each other and Changbin was looking stressed.

"So I called you all here to tell y'all that some of our men have been kidnapped by TXT men," Changbin said, and everyone became tense.

"What do you mean?" Seungmin asked he was now full-on focused.

"30 minutes ago some of their men pulled up in 3 vans in our area and shot and killed three of our men and kidnapped 2 of them but we don't have to worry that much because both of them don't know anything about our personal houses" Changbin sighed and pulled out one cigarette from his Marlboro Advance box.

"So what now? are we gonna continue acting like a bunch of pussies or what?" Chan finally spoke after a long awkward silence.

"Chan calm down, please" Minho tried to calm the older.

"HOW THE FUCK CAN I SERIOUSLY BE CALM RIGHT NOW?" Chan yelled getting frustrated and fed up with them not doing anything about it.

"Chan if you wanna start a fucking war then go ahead but just remember that they may be weaker than us in strength but they are smarter (I'm a smarter baby smarter) than us, and they know that Felix is someone close to you so if you want them to come for him than go ahead" Changbin stated simply.

"But we have to do something, Binnie" Chan said almost sounding like he wasn't sure of himself.

"Okay, Seungmin I want you to try to find as much information about TXT as you can, Minho I need you to send someone to spy on them, Jisung and Chan I want both of you to go and send them a threat to not mess with us again. Got it?" Changbin stated with authority in his tone.

"Yes Boss," everyone said in unison.

"Okay, meeting dismissed" Changbin took his last puff of the cigarette before throwing it on the ground and stepping on it to put it out and everyone took that as a notice to go home

@daddychris97_

liked by geniusminnie0_, minhoesaurus0 and 3,785 others

@daddychris97_: missing me?

minhoesaurus0: put a shirt on old hag
>daddychris97_: no!

quokkashan45: OKAY CHAN DAMNNNNNN
>minhoesaurus0: tf?
>>daddychris97_: it's okay minho it's the effect I have on people

lixxxie__lix_: oh my....
>daddychris97_: like what you see baby?

Daddychris97_

Felix: Chan what the hell

Chan: what????

Felix: you know what you did.

Chan: what did I do?

Felix: that picture you posted...

Chan: you like it that much baby?

Felix: maybe....

Chan: it's okay to find me hot baby

Felix: shut up.

Chan: make me

Felix: omg why are you so flirty?????

Chan: cause you're so cute, baby

Felix: anyway..
Oh Chan where did you go yesterday at 3 am?

Chan: oh yeah I was going to a friend's

Felix: dressed like you're in a gang?

Chan: oh uhm you know it was cold yesterday haha.

Felix: oh okay...

Felix was confused because it's the middle of summer so how did Chan find it cold in such a hot temperature? but he just decided to let him be.

Chan: well Felix I'm gonna go to bed now!

Felix: oh okay goodnight channie!

Chan: goodnight lix 🩷

----------------------------------------------------------------------

uh heyy......
listen i was really busy okay I'm sorry 😭😭😭😭😭

anyway song of the day: why? by skz!!

also I'll try to be consistent with the updates and thank you so much for 300+ reads on here i love you all!!!!