chapter 3

Ekansh was standing on the ship with closed eyes and a hand on his head. The girl was continously blabbering. She suddenly stopped talking as if she realised something.

"We came together so far but haven't introduce ourselves properly " she scowled.

"I am Jiya Verma" she said with a wide smile,displaying her teeth and forwarded her hand for a handshake.

'Jiya' her name rolled smoothly on his tongue. He weirdly like the way how her name came out of his mouth.

"Ekansh" He said curtly and didn't bother to extend his hand.

"What was that? Maine apna full name bola toh tumhe bhi bolna chahiye na" she said scrunching her nose.
(I said my full name so you should also say)

"Ekansh Divekar" He said looking at the sea.

"Why are you speaking with such a rude face. You know right smiling isn't a sin?" She questioned but didn't get any reply.

"Just like it is compulsory for superman to wear underwear on top of his costume, is it compulsory for gangsters to roam around with a straight, cold face?" She questioned.

Not getting any reply she huffed not before murmuring 'angry bird'
Which was heard by Ekansh.

His eyes softened seeing her. Unknowingly his heart fluttered by her cute act.

🦋🦋🦋-------

"Stop, stop. We have reached " Jiya said motioning with her hand to stop.

Ekansh stopped the thar. He looked around his surroundings and saw that they were outside a mental asylum.

"Tu pagal hai ya jisse uthana hai woh pagal hai?" He asked with a cold face.
(You're the one who is mad or the one whom we are gonna kidnap is mad?)

"Mein pagal nahi hoon, pagal toh Shaan hai, pyaar pe. That's why his family kept him here. They got settled in America and left the poor man all alone here. If we don't help him out from here he will surely turn mad" she said with a sigh.
(I am not mad, the one who is mad is Shaan, in love)

Out of nowhere she suddenly bring out a big jar with coins filled in it.

"Here take this" she said handling him the jar.

"These are coins" He said eyeing the jar

"Yes"

"What am i going to do with these?" He questioned.

"It's for you. For helping me," she said with a small smile.

"No need" He said giving away the jar to her.

"Ek joke bolu" she said all of a sudden.
(Can i tell a joke?)

"Ek ladki na-" she was cut off in between.
(A girl-)

"Hogaya, mat bol. I am taking the coins." He said while taking the jar from her.
(No need,don't say)

Jiya grinned widely, stepped out of the thar and started walking towards the entrance.

"Waise tumhe udhar thoda sa dishoom dishoom karna par sakta ha" she said while climbing up the gate as it was closed.
(By the way, you might have to fight a little at there)

"Jyada maarna nahi hai bas- ahhh" she squealed all of a sudden when Ekansh opened the gate.
(You don't have to beat much just-ahhh)

"Oh! It was opened" she mumbled quietly to herself sitting on top of the gate.

"Hey! Wait. Please put me down first. Ekansh!"

Ekansh turn deaf to her calls and continue walking towards the hall. When he entered inside he saw many people in white uniform watching TV. He was about to ask who was Shaan among them but Jiya came on the cue and ran yelling towards an old man.

"Shaan!"

"Jiya!" The man shouted back with the same energy as her.

Jiya crushed the man into a tight hug and laughed happily.

"Come Shaan, I came to take you back" Jiya said with a big smile on her face.

She dragged him outside. But was stopped by guards. Ekansh stepped infront and seeing him the guards cowered away in fear.

Beaming in happiness Jiya hopped towards the gate and Ekansh like a bodyguard followed them. As they climbed on the thar and took their respective seats Jiya took out a big cartoon box and showed it to the old man.

"See. This is for you. Yeh pehenna ekdam hero jaise dashing lagoge" she gave a thumbs up at the end.
(Wear this you will look dashing like a hero)

All through out the way the voice of Jiya's blabbering and in between guiding the way to Ekansh's was heard.

🦋🦋🦋--------

The thar stopped outside a church.

"Why are we here?" Ekansh questioned.

"Andar chalo, pata chal jayega " Jiya answered.
(Go inside, you will know)

Ekansh entered inside the church and saw decorations everywhere, it seemed like there will be a wedding held. He saw many people sitting and some men standing on the stage with black coat and formal pants.

Suddenly he saw bunch of women in bride's dress coming line by line. Followed by Jiya. Wearing a white frock that reached upto her knees.

When the ceremony started he moved back to go out but before that his eyes met hers and she motioned him to stay.

And something inside him snapped and he stayed. It was like he was binded to follow her commands. If it was someone else they would have been deep 6ft by now. But she was an exception.

He took a moment to admire her. She was looking ethereal, her hair flowing softly, her big eyes shining happily, her lips always curved in a smile.

He felt good in her presence, somehow her mere exsistance managed to calm his heart.

"Son!" An old woman called him and came towards him.

"Thank you so much for helping us. It might be a small thing for you. But it meant a lot to me. Jiya is like my daughter. I have been in love with Shaan for quite a long years but couldn't get married. Even if we are old now she still united us. I hope she didn't troubled you much. Woh thodi natkhat hai par dil ki shaf hai" she chuckled at her last words.
(She is little bit naughty but her heart is pure)

"There is going to be an indian wedding at evening. Please do come. I would be really happy if you visit" she requested, Ekansh just gave a nod at her.

_____☁️______

So you have reached the end
Do vote and comment✨
Stay safe sweeties♡